Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

He's always streaming whenever she does her shoots, so actually can't be him. But during the contest he took a few days off at the end so it was probably him on one or two sets
But yeah, it's mysterious why she randomly started being way more lewd recently and how they look more like someone's taking the photos instead of a tripod. She also did that fairy set on an actual location, really hope she does more of that with a professional photographer instead
 
how could you possibly know that the time she is having a photograph taken is the time that a person is streaming? Does she time stamp the photos? Photos could be taken a week ago and it can be made out like she's just taking the photo today.
 
She says when she's doing a shoot and posts a preview right after she's done while he's still streaming. She posts messages about getting ready and buying the props and stuff too. Yeah she could shoot it earlier and just pretend to do all this for show but that feels like a lot of effort for not much reason. Especially during the contest, she put out stuff really quickly in response to hitting goals so she couldn't have done it a week before
She also can't drive but I think she sometimes goes out while he's streaming. Again could be faked, but why would she?
 
You might be onto something. I heard a theory that Meg Turney fucks her photographer...
You know, her fucking husband 🤦‍♂️
 
these people are a couple crayons short of a full pack
Its always been her...
She takes her OWN pics with a tri pod and a timer setting on her camera. shes literally holding her phone in plenty of pics and sets
 
I mean you’re not wrong but I stilll can’t believe she’s with fucking Admiral fucking Bahroo
 
She posts pics like this one so anyone new who doesn't know much about her stays deluded about her being single
But angles like this seem pretty unlikely she shot by herself
It's only recently she suddenly started doing new angles too instead of just recycling the same old ones that are possible by herself
 
whatever helps sell your fantasy pal. if you like thinking shes banging a fat dude I cant stop you
 
I think I've been more vocal than anyone else about saying that he's a bitch and that I actually hate having to see him around Bunny and her streams and that this is the worst timeline. But no point in pretending like they haven't been living and doing everything together for over 4 years now. She just likes the money I guess
 
again like the susu shit, WHO CARES. If you hate him then why talk about him. I get that some people clearly have a cuck fantasy but beyond that I dont understand have any regard whatsoever for him. Its such a boner killer, when the only concern is HER and HER titties
 
I'm not the one who brought him up
When he's literally blocking the screen from her tits, I'm gonna complain. Some people say they don't even mind it which is weird to me. I don't care for him or his ugly art or terrible merch showing up in Bunny's content. If I could just follow Bunny and never have to see anything about him show up, I'd be happy
 
For the same reason, you watch the news. Just because you don't like it, that doesn't mean it's not important. We're all adults here; we can talk about things we don't like.
 
Does anyone have the link to the Fake / Ai bunnyayumi thread? I had it under my watched, but now its gone. Was it nuked?
 
why is this bitch still uploading vertical vidoes in like 720p after a decade in the game
 
Right in the forum rules, "No fakes / deepfakes of real people, in content or discussion threads." Probably because those are lawsuit central, mate.
 
Last two videos posted she already released before the competition and were posted in the thread. Did they get removed or something and were reuploaded again?
 
87e030fe-a742-49c7-804f-d06e2574197d.jpg

f9695a73-e95f-40a9-8d44-cabd88d73b8f.jpg

754a28b5-5e57-4718-822d-7ac67440f77f.jpg

lmao she still used pasties
 
Back
Top