Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Yeah. Its common practice. She always uses pretty big pasties so i assume she has pretty large areolas.
 
She did say "implied nude". the word "implied" basically carries all the weight
 
The pasties were silver/white. Look at that last shot...I don't think she wore the pasties...looks like she has a nice big dark areola on that right titty.
 
I really like her ASMR content, is there anyone that can link me to a huge folder or a dedicated thread?
 
She has a YouTube channel with some VODs of her Twitch ASMR streams. I think it's just called BunnyAyu VODS
 
I feel like I'm not even looking at the same thing when I see her simps say that everything's perfect and amazing
Maybe it's just me, but the art and music's almost creepy in a way. And I don't know why she always struggles to keep a straight face in her audio, like she's half laughing. It all just feels like she's not really into it and is just acting. That spanking clip she did is still the best moans she's done cause it felt real and it was irl video too
There's so much potential for her to do good audio stuff but she keeps faking things. If she just actually touched herself and recorded her moans it'd be better than this, no script or anything even needed
 
I really have no issue with the recent nsfw audios. I’ve personally been happy enough with it. Maybe my standards aren’t that high but that’s just my opinion.
 
I mean, it's pretty obvious she doesnt want to be doing NSFW content again. She quit doing it for a reason. She only started again because her vtubing career got destroyed and she became isolated as a content creator. So expecting her not to fake it when she is in fact faking it and is a terrible actor, is a hard ask.
 
I think she dated another lewd cosplayer in the past so maybe she's just gay and not getting into it because she's not actually into that
 
I am grateful for the anon who shared it, and its better than the last one but Its still Not That good.
She just doesn't know how to talk dirty, you have to get a little into the script girl, you have to make people believe it
even if its all pretend.
Its hard for a hot woman to act sexy if all they know is how to look good. Even pornstars have trouble with it.
 
No Doubt about that but she is either a total pervert herself or likes pandering to perverts with those hentai style pictures of her face. Her Body owns me though so who am I to judge?
 
It's hard to tell if she actually wants to be doing this cause she still put in a lot of effort for that contest and she's finally doing new poses and even the implied nudes. But it also feels like her whole life goal's been to become a VTuber again ever since she was pushed out of the community
She's bi, she was with another guy at the same time. She's also been dating another guy for a long time now but he might have ED and is just a dress-up doll for her lol
 
So does anyone have a sorted collection of her fansly content? And if so, would you mind sharing/updating it?
I appreciate the people who share the content. But downloading 30 separate images by themselves or using gallery-dl to download 3 or 4 unsorted Goonbox archives filled with 50 other girls content and having to sort through it each time she posts a new set is kinda more effort than her content is worth.
 
If she had ASMRism NSGW content similiar to MyCherryCrush it’d be so much more worth it considering Bunny is a smokeshow.
 
Wondering if she has a bunker saved for her fansly asmrs? or is her content similar to her youtube vods?
 
Back
Top