Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Is she botting or something? How so many viewers with only gaining 4-5 followers and even losing follows?
 
Hello Bunny, hope you're reading this. This is a blatant lie and you know it

You promised multiple times to do implied paizuri clips for 3rd place

 
If you think that's bad, look at Bahroo

He's been doing negative work over there for over a year now I think :KEKW: They both have a history of obvious botting, I don't even believe her recent 100k+ likes tweet no matter how good the pic is
And I agree about the filters, I don't think they're nearly as bad on this one. It's a really nice set, exactly what people have wanted for years. Still think it should've been free though since it's supposed to be a reward for throwing money at her last month
 
I've always been pointing out how she doesn't fulfill goals, so this really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
 
It's so fucking crazy in this thread. So many antis who have echo chambered each other out of reality and into a different universe than the rest of us live in.
Guys, you can watch her live streams where her face looks the same as her pictures. I'm sure she does some photo editing like every model does. She also wears make up like almost every woman does most of the time. But you're acting like these photos are pure CGI or AI. It's ridiculous.
There are some fair, real criticisms about Bunny. For example, I appreciate that she went out of her comfort zone to do the NSFW audio JOI in July, but she definitely needs some work on her dirty talk if she wants to keep offering that. She also needs to use better images for them, because I thought the ones she used were so poorly drawn that it actually detracted from the experience. And if she is too uncomfortable to do real good, dirty NSFW audio, then she shouldn't do it.
I also think she needs to do more actual ASMR in her ASMR streams. I know streamers need to interact with the chat, but if it's all whispered chat interaction and no ASMR, then it's not really an ASMR stream anymore.
And she did say she was going to do implied paizuri. If she tried it and felt like it made her too uncomfortable, she should say that. But she shouldn't gaslight her fans by saying that she never said it.
But hater weirdos overshadow the real criticisms, by insanely overexaggertaing her photo filtering, or talking about her mid ex for the millionth time, or suggesting she's had cosmetic surgery(?!) which she probably hasn't but who cares if she did? Or taking about whether or not she or her boyfriend bot - again who cares, I put her streams on because I think she's hot, not because I think other people are watching. And then there are the people getting seriously angry that she doesn't do the content they want her to. Of course I'd love her to do more explicit content (please god, make it happen), but her boundaries are what they are and should be respected. Now if she went full Scamouranth and sold a video as being explicit when it's not, that would be a totally fair criticism. But getting mad because she isn't doing full porn is weird.
All of this makes it easier for her to deflect real criticism because she can lump it with the nutjob haters. She's finally pushing some of her boundaries and the response from some people is "It's all AI" or "Bunny sucks". Go find someone you like to crank it to and spend the extra time you used to hate with to take up a hobby or something.
 
Now THIS is what I call implied nudes!
Might as well be nudes, she's showing bare ass!
 
So now she's backpedaled and is gonna do it

But also, don't know what part of "implied nudes AND implied paizuri" said multiple times is unclear? Also don't know why she's acting like it's gonna take a month of preparation as if it doesn't take an hour or two to film and post something like that
If she wasn't comfortable with it she should've never promised it in the first place
I'll gladly respect her boundaries if she starts respecting the promises she makes to us and stops lying all the time
I'm coming from the perspective of actually paying and tipping for some stuff last month. If she expects her community to throw thousands of dollars at her expecting a good reward at the end, I don't see how it's acceptable to let her try to avoid delivering. Same thing with the joi, if she's gonna price it at $50, it better be REALLY good and worth it and that wasn't the case. I'm still happy about the implied nudes, she looks great
 
It's nude within definition, but not explicit nude. Bare ass is allowed on nighttime cable TV. Not even premium like HBO or Showtime. Don't get me wrong. This is a fantastic leap forward for her. Not just the ass shots, but that wet white towel and slight nipple color coming through.
 
I'll preface this by saying that I mostly agree. If you promise something, you should do your best to deliver. The reason why I gave her a little bit of leeway, is that I know that people sometimes think they are going to be OK with something, but when it's time to do it, they aren't. It sucks, but you still can't force people to do stuff. It is a bummer, but that's life.
If it becomes a consistent pattern where she promises things and never ever delivers, then that's different. In that case she'd be a scammer and fuck her. And if she turns down the scammer road it's only going to kill her brand and she'll end up with no real audience like Amouranth. But a lot of people in this thread are acting like she's a full blown scammer who just steals and generates AI images all day, and that's clearly not the case. If anything she is finally stepping up her content.
I disagree with part of this. It doesn't matter if she priced it at $5 or $1000000, she was selling a JOI, and she delivered a JOI. Now if it wasn't a JOI at all, that would be a different story, but that was, surprisingly, a genuine attempt at a JOI.
Anyone here obviously knows her content and personality. If you know that and still thought that right out of the gate her first JOI was going to be some banger 10/10 shit, you have bad pattern recognition.
The one thing we agree on though is that it was not very good :KEKWlaugh:. I wasn't surprised, she's never been a super filthy talker. TBH it was actually lewder than I thought it was going to be. Hopefully she get better at it. If she does, great. If she doesn't, I won't buy her JOI's. Simple.
 
At the same time, people in her community took a lot of money out of their paychecks to help her place high. Not everyone's an oiler, lotta people in her community's relatively poor. Just read what they say in comments. I guess it sucks she has to deliver on a promised reward she doesn't feel comfortable about anymore, but it's extremely unfair to pull the rug out from the people who helped her get there in the first place and not deliver. That's also just life
And I'm still struggling with the reward thing too. How does she not get that something's not a reward if you have to PAY for it? She clearly doesn't care to actually reward the people who helped her get ahead
When she prices something THAT high, I assume she's trying to do something WAY better or different than things she thinks are worth less
I actually didn't think the joi was bad. I said it was mid. Cause the whole thing felt half-hearted with fake sounds and moans. But mid's not worth $50, it should've been closer to $25. My issue is her overpricing things regardless of quality or effort and then expecting people to pay that. What sucks is her simps are literally willing to pay for anything, so the main feedback she's getting is that what she's putting out is always great and worth buying, so no motivation for her to do better
At the end of the day, she's literally a millionaire and barely had to work to get there. That's not even counting the huge wealth she has cause of her boyfriend. I don't feel any sympathy for her having to work fairly to get the money she thinks she deserves. She doesn't even need it to survive unlike her community, it's just extra padding cause why not
 
i feel like the top tipper got to see nip , otherwise this is a top tier set. she aint got to do anything else for me lol
Edit: wait no i lied i would have like a thigh/booty jiggle or a handbra bounce then i would be extra happy
 
I mean considering it was her first time ever showing that level of nudity there was no way it was going to be a free set, even as a reward.
 
Sometime She likes to be a squirrel and sometime She likes to be the prince of pop
 
As I've said before, it doesn't have to become a thing because it already is. She's done this with paid goals in her Vtuber times and after that. People paid 300 subs each time for cosplays she never did. But everyone only notices now because it's goals they care about. It's a known part of her personality, and she'll most likely hope that people just forget. You'll never hear her say she changed her mind; you'll just be at fault for remembering.
 
Does anyone remember the carrot sucking ASMR that she promised to do back in March? I'm wondering why she hasn't done it yet.
 
Damn I hadn't even noticed she came back.
The bush really needs to come back though.
 
My theory is that the new photgrapher is fucking Bunnyayu. The escalation in her recent photos is a surprise. Like that last photo with her legs covered her boobs.
 
Considering the photographer is more than likely her bald ass boyfriend. I'd say you're detective skills are in top shape.
 
Back
Top