Request Zulma.Sirena | Zulma Sirena

Idk if she makes sex scenes, if you are suscribed, can you ask her?
 
She has several sex scenes on her mipriv page but they're only very short clips that are nothing more than a tease. If you message her about videos, she doesn't respond and ignores you.
 
Yeah she would ignore my messages even tipped her a few times with 5 dollar messages and nothing
 
I remember she posted a great sex clip on her Onlyfans when she still had that page up. She was riding some guy wearing a condom and he was filming the mirror that was reflecting her huge ass in the mirror. I'm still wondering if anyone at least saved a screenshot of that because it was her best clip on there. Anyways, here's some stuff I have.
 
I'm assuming that all of you know her bc she used to (or still) work as stripper/prostitute in hong kong tijuana.



If you're lucky enough u can fck her on a friday/saturday night for like 200 dllr/hour ( still expensive, no recommend).
whatever, i'm tired of her capitalist tyranny, here's all the good :poop:.(someone make a bunkr pls)
https://pixeldrain.com/l/wEU47pM5
 
Back
Top