The thing whith her content is that even if you're a fan of her, is to expensive and only has a few sextapes of 4 secs, no worth it for me, this isn't mine btw. https://pixeldrain.com/l/h3xo1tqw
She has several sex scenes on her mipriv page but they're only very short clips that are nothing more than a tease. If you message her about videos, she doesn't respond and ignores you.
I remember she posted a great sex clip on her Onlyfans when she still had that page up. She was riding some guy wearing a condom and he was filming the mirror that was reflecting her huge ass in the mirror. I'm still wondering if anyone at least saved a screenshot of that because it was her best clip on there. Anyways, here's some stuff I have.
I'm assuming that all of you know her bc she used to (or still) work as stripper/prostitute in hong kong tijuana.
If you're lucky enough u can fck her on a friday/saturday night for like 200 dllr/hour ( still expensive, no recommend).
whatever, i'm tired of her capitalist tyranny, here's all the good .(someone make a bunkr pls) https://pixeldrain.com/l/wEU47pM5