AI text2img img2vid Tensorart guides, links, loras & prompts. [DO NOT POST REAL PEOPLE'S IMAGES OR RESULTS]

You're only allowed 2 gens on free accounts, I believe it's 5 or 6 with pro. I've used this method for a while and thought I was getting around the 50cr to get the 2 vids at the same time, but if you look at the cost of each render it still comes out to 50cr so I'm guessing one will be shorter to keep the credits at the 50 mark. The plus side of doing 2 at once is if you only did one, you wouldn't have enough credits to get the 2nd one going, so that's still a plus to this method.
 
here some tips :

-make sure free credits 0 then change your name to get extra 30 credits.(one time per acc)

-never wait until video generate finish, just instantly generate a new one up to 2 generations (if cost 1 video 26+credits).

total 80 credits on every bot account so you can generate some vids 2x(1 video cost 26-50 credits) and 2x (1 video cost 26-30 credits).

if the template cost 50-80 credits you can generate only 2 videos then.
 
So it's not looking good with this shit locked on 99% (4 hours so far) is there an alternative site in the event this thing totally goes down?
 
I swear this is the fourth time in a year or so that I think "maybe I'll subscribe for a month" and they pull some weird stuff :KEKW:

Can a gooner just pay a reasonable amount and be provided with a reasonable service?
 
I've been enjoying "You Can Make It" template/944462052380903410
and
"Passionate Video Maker 2" template/924152914048513589

for deepthroat blowjobs. I usually use them off of an image that's already set up with the woman and the dick in frame. I think "You Can Make It" is good at going off an image with only a woman, but "Passionate Video Maker 2" wasn't good at going off an image with only a woman.

It sucks the "You Can Make It" one is often above 50 for most of the day, because when it isn't above 50 for the estimate cost, I like to get as much out of that one as I can. I don't think the other loras are too great, but the deepthroat ones are some of the best I've found so far.

Definitely on the look out for other good BJ and deepthroat templates though, if anyone has any.
 
Why all my content got reviewed by the moderation nothing works, i use to work with Tensor in 2025 and early 2026 everything was working so well. Any way to by pass that ?
 
Is there a step by step for using any of KRATUS‘s templates bc I have tried with multiple different pictures and different templates and I can get any to work so I assume it’s something I’m either doing or not doing right any help would be awesome
 
For the target video, at 0.00 seconds into the target video, (from [Shot 1]) is fully referenced.integrated_multimodal_description: [Shot 1] Live-action, cinematic, soft indoor lighting. A tight close-up locks onto the young woman from , fully preserving her exact hair, facial features, skin texture, eye shape, skin tone, and soft teasing smile as she looks into the lens and slowly, smoothly tilts her head with a fluid seductive motion. [Shot 2] At 00:00.800, the camera cuts to a medium frontal shot as she grips the hem of her t-shirt and slowly pulls it upward in one continuous smooth motion, revealing her toned stomach and the underside of her cute light-colored bra. [Shot 3] At 00:02.000, the camera switches to a low frontal angle looking slightly upward as she finishes pulling the t-shirt over her head, her hair falling back over her bare shoulders in a soft cascade, completely removing the top. [Shot 4] At 00:03.200, the camera cuts to a tight three-quarter close-up on her chest and face as she reaches behind her back and unhooks her bra with slow deliberate fingers, the straps beginning to loosen. [Shot 5] At 00:04.500, the camera moves to a pure side-profile medium shot as she slowly slides the bra straps down her arms, letting the cups fall away to fully reveal her bare breasts with a soft natural bounce. [Shot 6] At 00:05.800, the camera cuts to a medium frontal shot as she tosses the bra aside and cups her bare breasts for a moment, gently lifting and squeezing them with smooth sensual motion before releasing them. [Shot 7] At 00:07.200, the camera switches to a rear three-quarter view as she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her bottoms and begins sliding them down over her hips in a slow, teasing continuous motion. [Shot 8] At 00:08.600, the camera drops to an extreme low rear angle looking up as she pushes the bottoms and panties down her thighs together, completely nude from the waist down, her bare ass and the underside of her cheeks filling the frame. [Shot 9] At 00:10.000, the camera cuts to a side-profile low angle as she steps out of the clothing one leg at a time with graceful fluid movement, now fully nude, the soft hang of her breasts and the curve of her hip clearly visible. [Shot 10] At 00:11.400, the camera moves to a high-angle top-down medium shot looking down her completely nude body as she slowly runs both hands from her collarbones over her bare breasts, down her sides, and over her hips in one long sensual stroke. [Shot 11] At 00:13.000, the camera cuts to a low rear three-quarter angle as she leans forward in a smooth continuous arc, pushing her bare hips back toward the camera while looking over her shoulder with a half-lidded seductive expression. [Shot 12] At 00:14.500, the camera switches to a tight rear close-up locked on her bare ass and lower back as she gives a slow, rhythmic hip roll, soft flesh jiggling naturally with the motion. [Shot 13] At 00:15.800, the camera pulls to a pure side-profile medium shot capturing her fully nude body in a deep arched pose, breasts hanging softly, one hand sliding down her thigh. [Shot 14] At 00:17.200, the camera cuts to a tight over-the-shoulder three-quarter close-up on her face and bare shoulder as she bites her lower lip and breathes heavily, still holding the arched lean. [Shot 15] At 00:18.500, the camera finishes with a slow cinematic push-in on a medium frontal three-quarter shot of her completely nude body standing in an open, inviting erotic pose, hands resting lightly on her upper thighs, eyes locked on the camera until 00:20.000.overall_soundscape: Soft indoor room tone. Clear fabric rustling and sliding sounds as the t-shirt, bra, bottoms and panties are removed. Quiet deepening breathing that turns into soft playful exhales and light breathy moans. Subtle skin-on-skin sounds when she touches her breasts and hips, plus a wet lip-bite near the end.non_diegetic_music: N/A

try this great results with high quality
 
Back
Top