AI text2img img2vid Tensorart guides, links, loras & prompts. [DO NOT POST REAL PEOPLE'S IMAGES OR RESULTS]

Anyone know a "flash tits" tool? Can no longer use Ai Gopal's tool
 
For you, what is the best template for undressing? that is, taking off your clothes. Have breasts that are realistic and appropriate to the body, not just giant and generic.
 
Are the Any prompts or tools with piss drinking or golden shower? Or Any gay/femboy/trans?
 
Unfortunately this one is receiving. I'm looking for a giving version. (Rimjob Woman to a man)
 
What about a template for ball-sucking or a ball sucking hand job? I've looked everywhere and I haven't found one.
 
Is there a good template for futa using a picture with two girls as a reference? Like one girl fucking the other, or giving a handjob etc.
 
any good tools for just like, if i have a bust-up shot of a woman, or just a headshot, her grinding and tits bouncing?
 
Am I also missing something? The inappropriate stuff don't show for me on TH, I can see it's blocked for inappropriate content but it won't go to the workspace area
 
Both won't work
Edit: sometimes work sometimes don't, I just installed Firefox for mobile and the bypasser from the legend alx
 
does any1 know template for img2img clothes transfer/swap that is very good and cheap?
 
Any templates or prompts with cumshot on the woman breasts? Just like most facials but instead of the cum going to the face it goes towards her breasts/cleavage
 
does anyone know the answer and solution to whenever i upload a picture from library or workspace/drag and drop when using a template it comes up as "upload failed" in red, this started happening around three days ago?
 
If you are a fan of Kratus I have some custom prompts that will enhance your gens. I will post them soon.
 
Back
Top