https://pixeldrain.com/l/zmnbdmf4
OK, this will function as a Living Archive of every single IG/Tiktok Clip ever of Olivia talking about Pegging boys.
Every now and then, I'll update it with new entires. So far there are 200+ vids like this and (Before you waste your money) NO, her actual OF content has literally nothing to do with Pegging or the dominant persona she's crafting online. I have NO IDEA why that is -- but anyway, The "Olivia Shu (許諾Olivia) Likes Pegging Bitch Males" Archive has now come to life, and shall not perish!
A few faves for reference:
https://filester.gg/f/93aabd1767076989
Mirrored automatically by Simpcity BOT version - 0.7. Please note that this is a bot and its being tweaked constantly.
One/both of these may already be in the archive, I didn't seem them and they are great so I thought I'd highlight them. I would give literally anything to be fucked by this woman.
https://filester.sh/f/01e6d7b7d8e90f7e
Mirrored automatically by Simpcity BOT version - 0.7. Please note that this is a bot and its being tweaked constantly.