https://pixeldrain.com/l/zmnbdmf4
OK, this ⬆️ will function as a Living Archive of every single IG/Tiktok Clip ever of Olivia talking about Pegging boys. 😇
Every now and then, I'll update it with new entires. So far there are 200+ vids like this and (Before you waste your money) NO, her actual OF content has literally nothing to do with Pegging or the dominant persona she's crafting online.🥹 I have NO IDEA why that is -- but anyway, The "Olivia Shu (許諾Olivia) Likes Pegging Bitch Males" Archive has now come to life, and shall not perish! 🥳💯
A few faves for reference:
 
One/both of these may already be in the archive, I didn't seem them and they are great so I thought I'd highlight them. I would give literally anything to be fucked by this woman.
 
Halloween one, forgot I had this one but wasn't a fan of her looks in the video so didnt get the rest of the set
 

3a37e6bb-595c-467b-bc0b-9eaeb332705a.jpg
 
Back
Top