fixerpan2 Lurker Joined Dec 2, 2024 Posts 14 Reaction score 0 Feb 20, 2026 #22 Hi guys, does anyone know how she is?
Pekkoid Lurker Joined Mar 6, 2023 Posts 457 Reaction score 0 Feb 21, 2026 #23 She's here with me, i'll ask her and let you know.
fixerpan2 Lurker Joined Dec 2, 2024 Posts 14 Reaction score 0 Mar 7, 2026 #25 are there any videos of this woman left?
C ClubSimon21 Lurker Joined Jun 2, 2023 Posts 101 Reaction score 0 Mar 11, 2026 #26 Dang man, she actually stopped OF? I saw that post I LOLed hard she's talking about spiritual shit and all that, I was thinking she gonna back sooner or later. But damn. Who knocked her up? her photographer?
Dang man, she actually stopped OF? I saw that post I LOLed hard she's talking about spiritual shit and all that, I was thinking she gonna back sooner or later. But damn. Who knocked her up? her photographer?
joystickd Lurker Joined Aug 4, 2026 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Mar 12, 2026 #27 She could do new materials instead of stopping, like it would be sold more expensive if she could tape while she is in that condition
She could do new materials instead of stopping, like it would be sold more expensive if she could tape while she is in that condition
E earlytrain Lurker Joined May 6, 2025 Posts 26 Reaction score 0 Mar 22, 2026 #28 does she ever mention who the daddy is?
lab_17q Lurker Joined Apr 6, 2026 Posts 0 Reaction score 0 Apr 6, 2026 #29 She just posted new pictures on IG with kdreemz. Looks like she had the kid. I’m sure she will be back.
She just posted new pictures on IG with kdreemz. Looks like she had the kid. I’m sure she will be back.
fixerpan2 Lurker Joined Dec 2, 2024 Posts 14 Reaction score 0 Tuesday at 7:46 PM #30 Does anyone here still have the video? Or are there any videos that haven't been published yet?
B BexRoom13 Lurker Joined Feb 6, 2024 Posts 57 Reaction score 0 Friday at 5:23 PM #31 Both her IG accounts are down, and her Twitter/X was banned. Her OF is still up, but I don't wanna set money on on fire so I'm not gonna sub. Does anyone know if she still sells? Maybe on the forbidden paper plane app?
Both her IG accounts are down, and her Twitter/X was banned. Her OF is still up, but I don't wanna set money on on fire so I'm not gonna sub. Does anyone know if she still sells? Maybe on the forbidden paper plane app?