Simp Chat Olivia Stpierre / @OfficialOSTP / @o.st.p / o.st.p

Dang man, she actually stopped OF? I saw that post I LOLed hard she's talking about spiritual shit and all that, I was thinking she gonna back sooner or later. But damn. Who knocked her up? her photographer?
 
She could do new materials instead of stopping, like it would be sold more expensive if she could tape while she is in that condition
 
She just posted new pictures on IG with kdreemz. Looks like she had the kid. I’m sure she will be back.
 
Does anyone here still have the video? Or are there any videos that haven't been published yet?
 
Both her IG accounts are down, and her Twitter/X was banned.
Her OF is still up, but I don't wanna set money on on fire so I'm not gonna sub.

Does anyone know if she still sells? Maybe on the forbidden paper plane app?
 
Back
Top