Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

>just down to my underwear each time I change
This would be exciting if Meg hasn't been changing nude on cam for the last couple years or so. Three steps back, two steps forward and announcing it as a big USP :peepoShrug:
 
Do some of you guys not check your messages at all? She posted the nude 30 minute try-on video yesterday? So much Doomer talk. :hahaa:
 
There's 20 posts per page and it's usually at least 3 or 4 of them from just that one guy dooming or complaining - and always about the same exact things.
 
I feel like it still doesn't change the fact that $5 video is completely useless and not something that really appeals to anyone.
 
Okay *phew* I wasn't the only one who saw that. Was worried for a brief moment she was gonna pull out a Sonichu necklace not long after putting that shirt on.
 
Back
Top