Simp Chat Meg Turney - The Quest for Content: The Search for Butthole

She needs to be confortable doing a spread in the first place before she would be confortable doing a one take candid video like that with no edits. Once the fear of showing too much is gone, she can be so much more free with what she does
 
I feel like the vast majority of people wouldn't even know she had a Fansly, it's always seemed more like a backup account. Her profile pic is her as a nurse which is one of my favorites looks and came just before regular nudity. I think just after she released the book but before the first topless try-on.
 
That album in the main thread does look like it has the whole book, along with a few throwback extras. Although I could have sworn the book had fully leaked a while ago.
 
There were a few old candids in the book bunkrr that got posted today. Last one got me :DeathFromCumming: :DeathFromCumming:

 
'HARDCORE GFE VIBES'

'YAP LOVERS - YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS ONE'

'Just me and you, my non-stop yapping'

'I am just down to my underwear each time I change'


She's fucking lost the plot. Circling the drain here boys.
 
I’ve got some decent hopes for the lingerie one. It could be decent since ya know, it’ll be a little more than 5s of boobs
 
In some cases you actually get better stuff happening. Some of the older montages are underrated looking back.
 
But most of the time she mentions there is something interesting happening, like extra outfit or sexy montage.
 
Back
Top