Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

I wish I never learn about the fact that she was an unbelievable bitch, then I couldve just keep nutting to her fat tits. Now I literally can't and it fucking sucks :Sadge:
 
If you are worried about the moral character of the girls you jerk off to, I have bad news for you...
 
Plenty of pornstars and lewd models are actually great people. Sure a lot are bad too, but Bunny was way worse than them. Even the ones who aren't all that great themselves don't get anywhere near her anymore
Can't even disagree with that lol
 
I just stumbled upon this thread and I'm lazy to go reading everything to catch-up. Can anyone make a quick recap on why she's a bitch?
 
I agree with everything you say. It's more like a "waste" if that make sense?
 
Damn... I stopped caring about her a long time ago after the drama with the Skullgirls dev(I still have no clue why she would go talk with a programmer instead of someone behind the art). Gotta agree, this is hate fuck territory
 
I still blame her as the trigger for the hard sensorship Skullgirls got even tho the studio was already in a shitty situation after Indivisible flopped...
 
Very tldr version
-Fucked someone out of nearly 10 or 20k (Can't remember the exact amount. Also this was more nuanced than people remember)
-Was accused of being a serial cheater and abuser by multiple ex partners
-Was accused of being a bully, manipulative and territorial by other female cosplayers. Sleeping with their boyfriends, befriending other cosplayers to ruin friend groups etc.
- Was accused of having her bald ass boyfriend and some mods threaten and harass anyone that spoke up about it.
-Had multiple bust out the ukulele tier "apologies" in the span of a single week.
-More shit I can't remember.
-Her personality is also just fake as fuck. She's pretended to have multiple "quirks" over the years to try and seem unique like, then dropped them at random.
 
The fact that MikeZ was a massive fucking creep who asked his coworkers to masturbate with him isn't because of Bunny. Get a grip.
 
I know. Is just that when that happened Skullgirls was being "slightly" forgotten, so when the whole thing happened a lot of attention went into the game. So everything that happened after feels like a massive damage control
 
Using her for her intended purpose until she decides to have a personality greater than ASMR
 
In case anyone wants ALL the details of everything
The way she continues to blatantly lie to her community means she hasn't changed at all
 
don't really care about Mike X but in that video about everything she and bahroo did apparently she sexually harassed people and groped some girls husband and tried to convince someone to kill themselves. She sounds like a worse person than Mike Z. Not gonna stop jerking but I’ll never give her a penny.
 
sucks that she's this much of a bitch because she might be the hottest girl i've ever seen by a mile, at least for my personal taste lol
 
Tourist question: Did she had a nose surgery or is she just putting waaaay too much powder over it ?
 
Back
Top