Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

What's funny is at this point I think BunnyAyu gooners would be delighted if she did amouranth levels of 'nudity'.
 
She's always edited her photos, even her body. Her proportions don't always look the same in videos than it does in pics, and she refuses to do proper tits clips the way she used to. It's just recently she started to edit her face way too much but stream seemed fine so I don't get it at all
 
FUCK I missed the tit clips, especially when she'd wear that corset during the cooking streams
Like this one ^ , BUNNY if youre already doing fansly you might as well KEEP DOING THIS
 
I don't get it either. Considering the various controversies surrounding her, which I don't know anything about, I thought someone would know why she does this because the strange way she alters her face does absolutely nothing for me.
 
she's talked in the past about being self conscious of her image and said she deleted like a years worth of clips because of it so Im assuming it has something to do with that
 
There's probably no good reason, she's not exactly smart. She does a lot of things that make no sense or is just stupid. Like in one of the last cooking streams she literally did her makeup and everything and took a selfie for the thumbnail but then hid her face for the whole stream :OMEGALUL:
But if I think harder about it, I remember her saying something like, VTuber models should always look like the irl person otherwise there's no point, and the VTuber community got mad at her for that one lol. She's obsessed with wanting to cosplay her avatar at a con someday too, and her whole style's based on gravure models, Japanese fashion, and anime poses. So maybe she wants her pics to look more like "irl anime" and her VTuber to look more like herself. But the way she's trying to do it just looks terrible and weird
There's also the fact she copies other people all the time. Like Silver cosplays her VTuber at cons, maybe that's why she wants to too. So she might just be trying to copy the way someone else filters their pics
 
OK, That makes sense. You're sitting there gawking at her body and then you get to her 'anime face' and it's like: "What is this?!"
 
Is the newest post in the content thread here ai generated? It looks kinda strange. And if not, has anybody the set in better quality?
 
Not ai. She's just using heavier editing than before and the face filter is turned way up.
I get she's insecure about some things, but her body type and face go together perfectly. Not to mention she's been kinda chubby her entire career. You'd think she'd know her audience is kinda into that and don't want her slimming herself down in post.
 
Does anyone have a mega or something with most of her photosets? Including recent ones
 
Others have mentioned face filters and things, but when Bunny reappeared, something seemed different about her. I haven't scrutinized an old photo compared to now or anything, but I wonder if she got some cosmetic surgery. It would explain the long absence if she needed time to heal. I'm curious if anyone else had the same suspicion.
 
I don't know what it is, but the pictures in which she has her tongue out look particularly off. It doesn't help that you can hardly even see the philtrum behind the filters.
 
She hasn't had cosmetic surgery but the face filter she uses looks off at times.
 
Congratulations to Bunny for getting over 4k viewers and almost 300 followers in such a short stream. And right after losing about 20 followers too. Definitely nothing suspicious here lol
 
Ok this filter is getting ridiculous she looks like Michael Jackson in half of these images
 
Dawg, there are bare ass in your screen. Do you care that much about her face?
 
Kinda hard to appreciate the ass when fake tanned Jeff the Killer is staring back at you.
 
Shit, I'm seeing a dark nipple and a pretty good outline of a pussy through that wet towel. I can work with this.
 
The psychosis in this thread is some of the worst on the whole site. They aren't here for the ass, they're here to spread their delusions.
I don't doubt she edits her pictures, every e-slut does, but some of the things these people say would have you convinced she looks like a completely different person without editing.
 
Back
Top