Simp Chat Bunny Ayumi / bunny_gif / bunnyayu

Maybe surgery, makeup, face filters, AI editing, who knows at this point, but things have looked weird lately
She took 3 months off streaming and all she said when she came back was she was focusing on cosplays and "some other things"
 
Theres multiple videos about bunny by many different people as well as tons of proof of what she did
 
i did fall off her as well for a while after all the BS, but I ended up following her again on IG and in these threads because she's dropping straight heat. So I'm definitely in the same boat as y'all with the hate fuck ref lol.
 
The day she drops nudes she will be able to kick puppies and we will forgive her xD
 
Would have been great to see! She did some shower and lotion but not quite the same :/
 
I'd be happy with her walking on a treadmill in a bikini for 5 minutes straight. Just a couple of camera positions. Finally get to see some jiggle.
 
I really dig all the body oil shes been doing but I wish she would show her nipples, id pay to see that. Itll never happen but Im still holding out hopes for the day
 
Did anyone else get a weird AI vibe from the Spider-Man thigh video? lol I don't know if it's because the AI videos they generated of her were always of thighs slapping, but, hm...
 
I want her to do bush content again but I don’t think others fw it. She also said she wouldn’t because she doesn’t think people are interested. I personally thought it was hot
 
She doesn't think anyone is into anything she does. I have zero idea as to how she is a content creator to begin with.
 
I don't need to see her nipples, yet, all I want are bouncing videos without bra, is that asking too much?
 
its more like "I want to do what the PEOPLE want, how I want to which is nothing like how anyone asked, then I'll wonder why no one really likes it"
 
In a way, I understand why she’s confused about what to do. I imagine it’s not easy to decide what to do because whenever she posts a different kind of content, like the Bush content, for example.
She’s bound to get messages and comments from a lot of people saying they loved it, from a lot of people who don’t really care and are asking for a different kind of content, and from a lot of people who say they hated it and that she shouldn’t do that anymore.

So, with a hundred different inputs on how she should proceed, what she should do, and what she shouldn't, I imagine it's not at all easy to filter out what's truly useful and makes sense from what isn't.
For us, it might be very easy to know what she should do, how she should proceed, and what kinds of feedback she should or shouldn’t accept—since we consume so much of this type of content all the time—it ends up being easy to see the path to painting the picture we want.

But most of these girls like her who create this kind of content certainly don’t consume it—not nearly as much as we do, and certainly not in the same quantities—so they’re basically just throwing all kinds of paint onto a blank canvas and seeing what gets the least rejection in an attempt to create something.

And I also imagine that, as with most types of content created on the internet, the creator ends up being much more influenced by negative comments than by positive ones; they’ll see hundreds of positive comments, but a single criticism or insult will catch their attention and perhaps make them change their mind about what they did or see it in a different light.
 
The filters on her face always throw me off of what would otherwise be a decent set.
 
It's honestly startling how much her face changes per set. Some of the photos in the new set just don't look like her, it's fucking weird.
 
The weirdest part is seeing some replies that have to be people paid by her or something. I saw someone say she's hotter when she's censoring or hiding her face, there's no way anyone's actually thinking that
Enough of her simps care about her VTuber and they'll always throw money at her for nothing, just almost no one new. Being one of the most hated VTubers doesn't exactly help

She's at least putting real effort into the cosplays, it looks like she built a set in her house and someone's taking the photos now. The last contest went really well, we finally got some of her best stuff out of it. But I guess she still wants to ignore the thing that's working and keep pushing her VTuber. She should've entered this contest with the momentum from the last one
 
Back
Top