Simp Chat Bonniepetite Bonniepetites Bonniepetitexo

IlanB

Lurker
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Posts
41
Reaction score
0
I have the impression her content has gotten more boring yet somehow she keeps clearing all her goals sometimes by a 100% more am i missing something or doe she have content even more hidden or a whale?
 
yes, perhaps. but she's not like other OnlyFans models; she has a unique twist. but I'm generally tired of all porn content; there's nothing new. I get more enjoyment from video games than from searching for content because you get disappointed with actresses over time
 
Whats the twist to me shes gotten more boring than what she used to do on cam
 
maybe. I saw bruises on her leg and arm. she hides a lot, even though she seems open. I think she should do porn (home videos)
 
Did she ever make real sex video??? Love seeing her pussy and butt hole
 
I KNEW she was russian, I cannot point it exactly but is something about those big cheek bones and asian-like eyes on a tall european looking body type is def russian/east europe
 
She for sure is Russian. All the evidence is in the content thread. Not sure why she feels the need to lie and say shes half asian and american. But yeah all her content is the same and I think a big reason is her reluctance to talk or really do much role play because of her accent. I subbed to her for a few months and her stuff is so expensive. She wanted like $60-$80 for a 10 minute video of her doing the same thing she does in every video. Also if anyone subs, that isn't her talking to you she has an agency, she's even featured in their demo reel.
 
I get the message: Sorry, this page is unavailable. The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
 
Maybe you are banned or she enabled some regional block. Works for me as well.
 
Must be regional lock, I never even followed her account and get that message too.
 
Yes, it worked. I changed the country in the VPN. But I'm not really interested in it right now. I'm looking at its leaks to see if they're on FapFolder.
 
when I saw her old recordings from the webcam days, I realized that she was an ordinary girl, with small breasts and an innocent face.. It broke my image of her, I thought she was perfect 🥲😓
 
I actually prefer her look in those old streams. Her boobjob is ok, but they don't look natural on her small frame.
 
Yes, but that's the beauty of it. Her breasts are sometimes so big that you can even see the veins there... it probably looks scary, like they're going to burst. But I think she looks better now than she did, overall.
 
Back
Top