Don't do it man. I did it 5 weeks ago. Cost me $1600 including tax. She hasn't sent me anything extra in that time. I'm looking to dispute this with fansly. Yes peak simp behaviour from me.
Many of us have been there my man, simping can hit hard in many ways lol
And regardless of whether she will be a good mother or what this baby will endure before and after birth…. she is hot af pregnant to me despite being a walking cum dumpster
Yeah, thanks. I just couldn't resist. I have a huge pregnancy fetish and I was so intrigued by her. Proper done by it. We live and learn. I will post the content I have from her Uncleadolf69.
Could this be the reason why she did it because she never met her biological father in her life? https://x.com/grok/status/1928658923562918278
I also had a vision that she collaborated with other NSFW creators including F1nn5ter.
Cannot be bothered to try and think if shes actually pregnant or not and look everyone's into their own weird shit but fuuuuuuuck im feeling so bad for this un-born child already.
Like its just unreal lmao
I saw it, but where can you buy it? If a full video even exists, that is. She sent me one once but wanted 300 dollars for it. That’s too much for a footjob video.
Wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie organized an after-birth gangbang with her cutted umbilical cord still hanging out. The last guy who creampies inside her gets to eat her placenta.