Simp Chat Bonnie blue | bonnieblue_xoxo - Discussion Thread

For someone so desperate about the content, you're quite oblivious to the thread:
 
Don't do it man. I did it 5 weeks ago. Cost me $1600 including tax. She hasn't sent me anything extra in that time. I'm looking to dispute this with fansly. Yes peak simp behaviour from me.
 
Many of us have been there my man, simping can hit hard in many ways lol
And regardless of whether she will be a good mother or what this baby will endure before and after birth…. she is hot af pregnant to me despite being a walking cum dumpster
 
Yeah, thanks. I just couldn't resist. I have a huge pregnancy fetish and I was so intrigued by her. Proper done by it. We live and learn. I will post the content I have from her Uncleadolf69.
 
lol I’m saying i can’t wait till she starts making milk content, literal dream come true tits only getting bigger this point on.
 
It's such a shame that she still hasn't filmed a footjob to this day.
 
Cannot be bothered to try and think if shes actually pregnant or not and look everyone's into their own weird shit but fuuuuuuuck im feeling so bad for this un-born child already.
Like its just unreal lmao
 
Now that she has done a Golden Baby Shower, I want to know what sexualised gimmick she is gonna do for the gender reveal.
 
My dream has come true—finally, a footjob. Does anyone know where I can buy the full video? There’s only the clip in this thread.
 
I saw it, but where can you buy it? If a full video even exists, that is. She sent me one once but wanted 300 dollars for it. That’s too much for a footjob video.
 
I was thinking milk enema but with blue or pink colouring added.
Splashes it out before getting ass fucked.
 
Wouldn't be surprised if Bonnie organized an after-birth gangbang with her cutted umbilical cord still hanging out. The last guy who creampies inside her gets to eat her placenta.
 
Back
Top