Fantia Gumroad Asian Korean ZziZzi / zizzi_j / zzi_zzi._ / 찌찌 / ジヨン / Jiyoung

Azur Lane : IJN Owari
https://djawaphoto.com/portfolio/azur-lane-ijn-owari/

sample_038bf02382b6cc21da.md.jpg


sample_0850d38a7f5fb1ff4c.md.jpg

sample_096606c9fafb77dce8.md.jpg

sample_10e9aa552f6be9ad1d.md.jpg

sample_117b4c8559820563f6.md.jpg

sample_12c7c99fc29f03ddb4.md.jpg

sample_130fc5e5d42f4e57e4.md.jpg


sample_b02-1bc47aa9840a6b0a4.md.jpg

sample_b03-16cb5fe7a41ef1dfc.md.jpg

sample_b04-1459fdfb7927962b2.md.jpg

sample_b05-15113dae2329abbe9.md.jpg

sample_b06-13633808cda974b1e.md.jpg

sample_b07-1eb48b86a01bb682b.md.jpg
 
So, I went ahead and got the set. I knew going into it that it would be a tease and a let-down. But I had some Toracoin left, and no use for it, so I figured I might as well spend it.
.....
It was not a scam.
Enjoy, my fellow pervs, and rejoice. No surprise that her tits are augmented, but still...everything to this point seems worthwhile now.









 
Almost forgot to upload the video for it.
Please drop a like or react for this, as I used the rest of my ToraCoin on this. >_>
If someone wants to mirror this elsewhere as well, that'd be good.
Mirror:
https://gofile.io/d/8bB09J
 
Not sure what to tell you. This is the untouched file downloaded from Fantia. It works fine on my computer, using VLC, PotPlayer, and even in MPC-HC, although I have to rotate it manually in MPC. I just re-downloaded and played it from Filester, Turbo, and GoFile successfully on another computer as well. The only thing it doesn't do is browser play in Firefox or Edge on my other computer, but again, downloading works fine and plays the file easily.
 
I think it's a problem on mobile. You can play it but you only hear the sound and to actually watch it you need to download it.
 
Looks like there's two new videos on Fantia for now.

I'm not getting them. I'm expecting them to be pretty lame like the banana handjob one, so until she goes full nude, even censored, or hardcore (not likely), I'm done.
 
Back
Top