Simp Chat Zsanett Egerhazi | Vega Vixen | Sandy Fantasy | Club Sandy - Discussion Thread

Anyone have this?
https://www.xvideos.red/video.okimt...d_i_pee_on_my_slave_?sxcaf=4353LFJE75_video__
1fb1aa59c203953c6.jpg

2117d0f5307e525cd.jpg

4ccadcee73e46ffba.jpg

35e687d5a9c3744b1.jpg
 
Sorry if it's been asked about before, but has anyone seen the GG she did with Freya Von Doom? There was only a brief mention about it in her DMs.
 
Update
so, known BG content still to leak
Keiran Lee - BG (them shoot 4 scenes, 3 B/G and 1 Threesome, the first scene they shot is missing) my mistake, them have only 3 scenes
Isaiah Maxwell - BG outdoor
Isaiah Maxwell - BG indoor
Manuel Ferrara & Venus - BGG
 
Her ass looked magnificent in the last Keiran scene. Praying somebody releases an anal scene with her
 
Her ass has always looked amazing, but it’s the scene with Lucas Frost that got me
She’s incredible, and the dude creampied her which I think everyone wants to see, but they were kissing passionately so makes me wonder if she’s single now and enjoying the opportunity to properly work with male talent
 
I’d rather see her taking on Chris Diamond and Maximo Garcia before she tackles someone as big as Dredd
 
Pretty sure she's hooked up with Nacho Vidal privately in the past - she made a BGG scene with him and Skin Diamond back in the day where they each shared Skin separately, plus she made more solo scenes than I can remember with a big purple dildo modeled on Nacho's 10-inches.
I can easily imagine a full scene between them two now that she's opening up...
 
:oops:
Guess it'll have to be GILF-porn at a later date then, rather than MILF-porn now.
 
I am wondering why didn’t she fuck with men when she was young with so delicious body?.. She is still hot for sure, but back then she was top
 
2 scenes for 1 price! GG bundle: 1 with Ivy Ireland and 1 with Alexis James. I loved fucking Alexis with a strap-on and my chemistry with Ivy was off-the-charts! 🎀💗 Unlock it if you haven't already yet

This one is free on her page but in low resolution, maybe someone can get it.
 
she was first married to Andrew Youngman, her photographer and also partner in her modelling agency
then when they split, she was rumoured to have been in a short-term relationship with Prince Yahshua but didn't want to perform on camera with him, in direct B/G scenes but did a couple of BGG scenes where she'd suck and let the other girl take it
but a lot of Sandy's appeal was she was off-limits to guys, and somehow made a lot of money from GG work only
 
I think you meant that she was in a relationship with a guy called "Kid Jamaica" instead Of Prince that you said.That is the only guy i remember where she took part in a BGG scenes.I might be wrong thou.
 
Back
Top