Simp Chat Zoya Husnnen (Discussion Thread)

So does anyone know what type of content she's selling and for how much?

Also, is she selling only on snapchat and has anyone already bought stuff from her?
 
I got you guys in terms of answers. She is a bit pricy as she asked me to send $100 initially for like some sfw and nsfw pics but once she realized I sent and was legit, she was a bit more flexible on the price. I'm sure as you buy more she would be more inclined to sell for less etc but I havent bought that much.

She sells mainly nudes and solo videos. She told me that she has no sextapes but I'm not sure if she is just saying or doesnt want to sell it. She also sells with her roommate but its double the usual amount as it is both of them. I havent bought any content with the two of them so I can't comment on how good it is.

Proof that I have sent and bought from her attached: https://cyberdrop.cr/f/0aTG8NLKWBsJK

I can also post the tiktok chat that I sent her if you need more proof. The link to her snap is on the content page
 
Oh wow this is crazy lol. Its so surprising because she doesn't really strike you as the type.

TikTok chats would be hot but any possibility of seeing the content itself?
 
Anyone hit her up yet? I did and uh lets say we're getting somewhere lol. She even sent a couple sample pics.

Shit is fucking LEGIT!

P.S. I don't think too many of us should slide in the dms. She did message me that she's been getting a lot of request about this stuff so she's getting slightly antsy.
 
Back
Top