Request Fansly Cosplay Petite zerggiee

Just had a fun stream! Took a couple extra selfies for you guys ^_^
 

Clown bunny!! 🖤
I was reminded that I never posted all of these photos anywhere, so why not here!

 
It’s my birthday in a week!!!
Thinking about getting my belly button pierced as a little gift to myself 🤠 what do you guys think?
Also all custom sets should be sent out today, tomorrow at the latest! Had some things with work the past couple days so I got a little delayed 💔

 
Going to a friends pool party!! I’m so happy I get to actually wear this swimsuit top haha, it arrived after summer ended last year!
 
At my birthday party right now and the mirror is so nice!! 🥰
+1 of the navel piercing.
 
Kitty maid beach set!!!
Tons of photos in my cute maid bikini and neko ears ^_^ 🖤
I hope you guys enjoy!!! It was a lot of fun

 
Hi hiiiiii
Hope you’re having a good day (this is a threat)
Sorry I haven’t been active the past week! I haven’t been feeling well and all my time has gone to house/apartment hunting

 
HIIIII
I finally have a *spec* of free time so I’m heading to a blacklight absinthe bar tonight!!!
Thank you guys sm for being patient with the radio silence ;_; I’m FINALLY moved and my new place is amazing so get ready for lots of photos soon! 🖤

 
Here's all Zerggiee (Jessie) Pics as of 11-11-2023 in OG Quality bois, be quick it's a gofile link and won't last long.
MOD EDIT: Broken link removed
 
Back
Top