RafaNoPing
Lurker
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2022
- Posts
- 64
- Reaction score
- 0
Yuxin (previously known under the alias niemao_babe or cynthiababeee) : a gorgeous thicc and fit chinese beauty with a killer body !
I discover her on Instagram and she's also on the chinese "paying" social media weme
: m.wemequan.com/7814508 under the name of 渝欣888 (YuXin888 in Pinyin). If someone can access this it would be a bright idea to post her content here 
Her Insta : https://www.instagram.com/yuxin_cccc/
Her TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/@yuxin_cccc
Beware : most of the Twitter page about her are fake, I don't know if she have an official one...
Let's enjoy some of her pics/vids :

































I discover her on Instagram and she's also on the chinese "paying" social media weme
Her Insta : https://www.instagram.com/yuxin_cccc/
Her TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/@yuxin_cccc
Beware : most of the Twitter page about her are fake, I don't know if she have an official one...
Let's enjoy some of her pics/vids :





























































































































