Simp Chat Yui Hiiragi | 柊ゆい | Sato Nozomi - Discussion Thread

That pic would be a holo talent first, right? (unless there's canan dildo penetration vids ive missed somewhere or smth)
 
Yes, this is the first picture shown from a holo talent while others have mainly done porn audio works. For canan though, she was more rubbing dildos or off screen vibrator usage. Unless she has upped her game in recent months to a year.
 
Im so glad i made the call back then in 2023 so you guys made this thread on her 😭 i hope she just going better and better
 
what a time for my browser to not deal with jpeg6, I think the site's been blacklisted by my ISP...
nvm I went back a page, HOLY
 
Happy birthday G
On another note, nice that I get to cross this out on my 2026 bingo card :KEKWlaugh:
 
looks like a small one, yet it already hurts?
anw, that is a bold move of her and I like it :monkaX:
 
Also note that she said it had been a while. Even a finger can hurt most women if you don't ease into it.
 
I guess we can deduce:pauseChampRev:
tight-tight.gif
 
I mean in this case it's not something particularly unbelievable? And she doesn't really have anything to gain talking about the pain of inserting a foreign objet inside her pussy when there's literally a picture of it in the same post
 
Just gonna say, as the guy paying for this, does really it matters? truth or not, Its fun thinking about it, fantasizing about it.
In reality, it might be just a very *her* way of saying "I'm maintaining my idol image, look guys, i dont even use anymore dildos", or something like that. Or even just as she said some days ago in the hiragiyui_no account, she's taking meds and are making her low libido.
It's fun, and if its fun, why bother
Btw, someone needs to take out of her meds, either she creates the best content for fantia, or she makes a lot of sex tapes... either way, if she updates "naughty text" as she mentioned i will update when she post with the photos or videos.
 
Back
Top