fenner Lurker Joined Aug 10, 2022 Posts 1 Reaction score 0 Aug 10, 2022 #21 Here are the only ones I’ve seen and a couple extra someone touched up. I’m also curious if there are photo sets that go with the youtube videos of her in gooseberry intimates
Here are the only ones I’ve seen and a couple extra someone touched up. I’m also curious if there are photo sets that go with the youtube videos of her in gooseberry intimates
RicoLedger Lurker Joined May 3, 2022 Posts 36 Reaction score 0 Nov 20, 2022 #29 The 1st and 4th are edited. She was wearing underwear in the original
rookdrawer Lurker Joined Oct 1, 2022 Posts 742 Reaction score 1 Nov 21, 2022 #30 The fake Yovanna Ventura thread is here, so if you could post those pics here that be great https://simpcityopen.com/threads/32627/
The fake Yovanna Ventura thread is here, so if you could post those pics here that be great https://simpcityopen.com/threads/32627/