Simp Chat 乙アリス | Alice Otsu | Arisa Seina | Arisu Mizushima - Discussion Thread

Her update on Fanta last night had no mosaic on the video. It was up for maybe 30 minutes before it was switched to the mosaic version.
 
Wast it this one? https://fantia.jp/posts/3958144 If what you are saying is true then she definitely does give out the uncensored versions. Mixed them up when uploading. I wonder what you have to do for them? More money?
Someone here shared some uncensored stuff of hers a while back but it wasn't the best view. He said not to share it outside of here or else he wouldn't be able to get more.
 
It’s mostly mistakes in uploading. Easy to click the wrong file after midnight when you are tired. I’ve seen it a few times with other fantia users. And the one who shared the previous uncensored stuff was me. Because it leaked and she found out, her mosaics changed and she’s been more strict with her uploads, going as far as even adding mosaics on dildos.
 
Oh hey. :POGGIES: I can see it happening that way and since its you saying it, guess there isn't some secret money donation tier that she has. :PepeWhy: Are you planning on sharing this new leak?
 
I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have a secret donation tier. Then again, I wouldn’t know since I’ve never met her in person. There’s fantia models that I know/knew irl who had secret tier's to their fan club. I might be able to share it when I get back from Japan. Uploading content with an eSIM seems like too much.
 
If you go over there again, try to meet her at one of those vendor events, buy some of her roms. :EZ:
 
That’s how I usually meet the models tbh. Plus I get to do photo shoots with the ones I know now after building a rapport with them.
 
They should create another thread where everyone can post. In the main thread, almost no one can post. I have content and it won't let me post, or they delete my post. Or they should post their content here.
 
Just post it here, someone will link it to main thread. You get likes then can post in main thread
 
there any uncen leaks recently? These are intended for academic research.😆
 
i remember there being a coomer / kemono of her can anyone link it? tried searching no results
 
Its been quiet around here, especially the Main content thread. :SadgeCry:
 
Yea it's easy to find with a simple Google search it's 4 years old there's even uncensored version available
 
MIRD-237 is the code. I cant remember if its in the content thread, either way its easy enough to find it you google it
 
Its been so long, I can't remember if this video was already shared here while back. Theres also all those months we lost back in 2024?? In case it wasn't, thanks for the share.
 
Back
Top