How did I just learn about this? Is it true that there's hardcore content behind a paywall?
 
No idea tbh, she constantly sends PPV content that have no previews and they're usually $20 and up for 2-3 photos. They're fairly cryptic in description too so you don't know what you're getting.
 
I just paid for her so u don't have to, from what i understand if u *really* want her nude content u will have to pay for another $200 after sub her for $20 and in her Onlyfans all of content that u will get after sub they all aren't nude pics just softcore. So keep ur money

 
Everything in my previous gofile link was from the Coomer page, check there.
My previous comment was removed for some reason, but wanted to reiterate that Yeule does not run her OF page. A third party was confirmed running it by her community, also non of her VIP content has been shared yet. Any heroes out there please pull through as she’s on a hiatus right now ✌🏻🫶🏻
 
I'm not subscribed anymore but they still send PPV daily. I wish I had that cash. Anyone wanna set up a donation box?
 
Even though the main feed is a little underwhelming, I recommend subbing for one month, to get those PPV teasers. If you don't mind getting drip-fed that is.
Don't forget to share if you get any of that 0:59 $155 clips :peepoGiggles:
 
Back
Top