Request Ko-fi Cosplay Asian Yeri | SoulSinnie | Kukorou | MyD0lli | SoftDollii | SincerelYours | EKDZS | SleepySincere

AmirN53

Lurker
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Posts
386
Reaction score
0
British alt/ goth/ emo 5’2 teen and self described “Wasian” (she’s half Korean) that made an NSFW Twitter straight after turning legal at 18 but doesn’t yet have an OnlyFans at the moment but hopefully one comes soon, with the type of posts that she puts on Instagram and Twitter it’s only a matter of time
She does already sell privately though (or did, when I previously checked awhile ago)
18+ Ko-fi - https://ko-fi.com/kukorou/
18+ NSFW Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/myd0lli?igsh=MXRscXRqb2UwMzN2dA==
Other Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/kukorou?igsh=MTgxYTY2MTQ1bTRzcQ==
Twitter / X (now deleted) - https://x.com/SleepySincere
Other Twitter / X (now deleted) - https://x.com/EKDZS
Snapchat (not very active on here) - SoulSinnie
TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@softdollii?_r=1&_t=ZN-91QFJ7BilyY
Link tree - https://linktr.ee/sincerelyours?
 
Posted on her Instagram story last night for the feet lovers.
According to her, if she grows her Instagram following to be bigger then she’ll make a Twitter account again to post on there.
 
Text is small so I’m going to repost them so it’s more zoomed in and only the relevant parts
1st - “hoping to do some account rebranding soon. I think I have a general idea of what type of whore I wanna be now”
2nd - “stop getting excited I just mean a basic Twitter EWhore most of you are used to by now”

So it looks like we hit her follower goal pretty fast for a Twitter to be made so soon
Next step is OnlyFans
 
“I’m a big CNC lover so sorry if I have a lot of R mentions”
 
“Since apparently I’m not being freaky enough , I’ll give uncensored video to anyone who gives me a nut video“
Is anyone going to volunteer and then post it in here?
 
Hopefully people keep pressing her about twitter / OnlyFans so she switches to those instead of Instagram
 
She has a story highlight category for it on her profile, you then like it and she’ll add you to it
 
“Also any content ideas, just note I don’t plan on doing nude content, at least not for free lol”
If anyone buys then you know what to do
 
Back
Top