JaxGrind6
Lurker
- Joined
- Aug 26, 2023
- Posts
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/yeougui
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yeougui/
I didn't see any thread about her so I was hoping starting this would make people post. I am hoping for her irl stuff but her art can be posted as well. Maybe if it gets big enough it will get separated. Here is a bunch of the pictures from her Twitter.


















She started a thing where you can pay to see feet reference pictures on her Discord so I'm hoping someone will either upload it on Kemono or on here.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yeougui/
I didn't see any thread about her so I was hoping starting this would make people post. I am hoping for her irl stuff but her art can be posted as well. Maybe if it gets big enough it will get separated. Here is a bunch of the pictures from her Twitter.
She started a thing where you can pay to see feet reference pictures on her Discord so I'm hoping someone will either upload it on Kemono or on here.