tavernrook
Lurker
- Joined
- May 8, 2023
- Posts
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
https://www.youtube.com/@seoultherapy_asmr
https://www.instagram.com/seoultherapy_asmr/
I remember she was really active last year, Seoul Therapy asmr Massage 서울테라피 ASMR was name of the Youtube channel ,
The main girl's name was yeoreum. (여름)
https://www.instagram.com/yrxxm/
https://instabio.cc/yeoreum
I believe they have a lot of videos on youtube but somehow they just dissapeared. (The rumor was camera man was her bf and they brokeup.)
Hope she comes back
Here are some cached youtube videos & saved videos before they erase it
https://bunkr.cr/a/1sEpByb4





https://www.instagram.com/seoultherapy_asmr/
I remember she was really active last year, Seoul Therapy asmr Massage 서울테라피 ASMR was name of the Youtube channel ,
The main girl's name was yeoreum. (여름)
https://www.instagram.com/yrxxm/
https://instabio.cc/yeoreum
I believe they have a lot of videos on youtube but somehow they just dissapeared. (The rumor was camera man was her bf and they brokeup.)
Hope she comes back
Here are some cached youtube videos & saved videos before they erase it
https://bunkr.cr/a/1sEpByb4




