Simp Chat XXXPinkPrincess | XXXPrincessPink - Discussion

We need a documentary on this girl, seems like she's always leading the craziest life ever :KEKW:
 
It’s been a good couple years letting the rocket off to her. Safe to say she’s not coming back to making content 😂 she’s out her nogging now. I hate whoever laced her shit
 
i dm'd her on instagram the other day saying i wasn't sure if she was schizophrenic or in meth psychosis and she definitely saw that shit cause she blocked me lmfao
 

This what you’re missing out on when will it end I can’t even goon to her content anymore lol such a complete turnoff
 
Makes it better for me
Just thinking about some poor bastard having to deal with her shit while I’m here doing my thing is quite satisfying
 
if she kills herself i do hopw she posts a squirt video tho bitch never gave us one
 
wtf is going on with that huge scar on her stomach, like behind her tattoo.. i just noticed it 😭
 
man, i just took a look at her twitter account
she's completely lost the plot
what a waste of an ass
 
lol you would have to sleep with one eye open messing with her whole dick might be cut off in the morning
 
Is there lore behind this rebranding on twitter? What's going on with her? She's also calling people the N word in her comments
 
I was waiting for her to get to black people she’s been racist towards every race “except hers” and been going in on the Jews
 
posting shit about elon, donald trump, even fucking nazis and hitler, actually batshit insane
 
stopped gooning to digitalsluut because people in canada who hooked up with her said she smells. Unrelated but just wanted to throw that out there lol
 
I’m not too deep into her Twitter presence she barely comes up for me until I saw this post (another OF model) but I’m telling you guys now, this only ends in three ways. So stock up on her content now while you’ve got the chance. Hopefully she gets the help she needs.
 
Back
Top