Simp Chat xoxambs / favoritelittlesecret / ambiebambii_ - Discussion Thread

No. I bought some boy/girl "anal" videos from her in the past. They were short nothing clips with no actual anal. She is a scammer.
 
Is anyone else having issues playing the new video in the content thread?
 
I didn’t realize she was dating a race car driver lol. Maybe it’s been talked about in here (I didn’t scroll the whole thread).

Just happened to notice her in Dale Jr. niece IG story and was like wait she looks super familiar 😂
 
She's been with Doug Barnes Jr for years. He's the one in her videos.
If only Karsyn would join her 🤣
 
His long distance bf that’s why she only record b/g content in summer season
 
Is she really just watching TV half the time while giving a bj in that vid posted today in the main thread? :ROFLMAO:
 
Is she still with the race car driver BF that’s been in all the videos all this time? No one new?
 
Back
Top