Trans Asian H U N G 小意大王 / @buouQvQ / @buouQwQ

janafix

Lurker
Joined
Aug 1, 2024
Posts
9
Reaction score
0
Skinny trans from China with an absolute log.
Twitter: https://x.com/buouQvQ
Backup: https://x.com/buouQwQ
G5YcFhObIAAzCfF23ece89ecf43ff20.jpg

G4W24fmasAQgfjq2b6726565358496f.jpg

G6PkbHgacAIzAom23fb490f1403e9f6.jpg

G2LvrysaIAEmOAN4d0245503855874c.jpg

 

Does anyone know how to get to her actual content? There's a vid and a pic of her prices, but I have no clue what any of that means since it's in chinese
 

I see. I did manage to translate the pic of her prices, but it says I have to give her "doors", that's what that door emoji means. I guess I better learn chinese online porn lingo to be able to proceed :KEKW:
 
the “door” emoji meant you have to pay an “entrance fee” and dm will only reply once there is “alipay red packet” which means payment to her.
well i found out the payment
188 - adds you on “qq” a chating app + pictures
288 - adds you on wechat + video and pictures
888 - adds you on wechat and video calls you or a custom vid
1314 - your virtual pet, shares with you on dailys with above stated content and sex video calls with full face
 

I was wondering when she's gonna post her tight ass and then she finally posts this and it's censored aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
What are her alt accounts? Both twitter/X on first post of this thread seems to be suspended.
 
Back
Top