Simp Chat WowGirls | Ultrafilms | Angels.Love | Sensual.Love | Nancy.Love Discussion

My friend, you're mistaken. Analingus is not linked to wowgirls, ultrafilms, sensual.love, or angels.love.
 
I want to discuss a topic: For example, Charlie Dean's sex and ejaculation scenes in the BG scenes filmed by wowgirls and UltraFilms. Angelslove and those pretty girls were all personally done and real? Isn't there fake semen, with other actors assisting in it? There are some questions I'm puzzled about. If anyone knows, please help answer
 
There's a tag for that on R34 called "lipjob", as in stimulation using just the lips and not the whole mouth, but it sees little use and is usually folded into "blowjob", so I don't think you'll find a thread for that kind of content. Forum searches are also liable to return false positives of people discussing lip augmentation, which is also called a "lipjob".
 
I'm wondering if it's meant to she will show up in Angels.love with BGG although she only did hardcore with her bf
 
Todays photoset from AngelsLove is with Vanessa Alessia. So I think we see these two together in the next video. Maybe with the boyfriend from Kira Kyox.
 
The set of Kira Kyox is published on Sensual.Love not Angels.Love, it’s a mistake in the tittle’s post
 
any news from mynax ?
It looks like (s)he stopped updating personal page with S.L/WG/UF scenes

Vacation, maybe? :unsure:
 
The newer movies have still been getting posted in the relelvant threads, but only at 1080p.
 
I noticed most filester albums are in 1080p or 6k and 8k resolutions. Why aren't the 2160p versions also being included?
 
6K / 8K videos are in HEVC originally
1080p / 2160p (4k) encoded by AVC (h.264)

1080p originally encoded with AVC 12.4 Mbs
2160p > AVC 20Mbs
6K > HEVC 14.5Mbs
8K > HEVC 18Mbs

6K videos have smaller size than 4K. because encoded with HEVC. So what is the reason for 2160p in this case?
2160p version presented only for old videos... up to 2019-2020 I think.
 
bo0ch
tbh I don't understand these standards but my laptop is old and for some reason highest it plays fine is when I see 2160p. I tried one of those 6k and vlc won't play the video only audio. MPC-BE plays it but lags a lot whenever you skip. Any advice?
 
yeap, hevc require more fresh hardware. well... so, he is my question: if your laptop is old, what is the screen resolutions it have? I'm sure not more then 1920 pixels. I guess it about by 1600px long size max. If so, why are you care about 2160p at all?
You will not see difference, and 2160p bigger then 1080p... what is the point for you at all?
Get 1080p and relax, bro.... seriously :)
 
Anyone can help me with these videos in 4k?

Ashby winter - from innocence to lust
Ashby winter, lily blossom - wet blondes
 
Really? Dude, try look a few pages back for the link of mynax database, and put it in your browser's bookmarks list
 
Any chance someone has a few of these video or photosets of Eva? Checked the database and no luck.

Ultrafilms - Meet Eva
Ultrafilms - Tempting the Player
Ultrafilms - Come Alive
Ultrafilms - My Dirty Valentine
Ultrafilms - On the Ledge
Ultrafilms - Set my Soul on Fire
Ultrafilms - My Two Cents

TIA
 
Those are all photosets, there aren't any videos (mynax database features videos only).
BTW you can ask marseilles , since (s)he always posts photosets
 
I'd very much appreciate if the you guys could post de videos in 1080p or pretty much anything less than 4k

Are those videos not avaiable at lower resolutions at source?
 
Back
Top