Simp Chat WowGirls | Ultrafilms | Angels.Love | Sensual.Love | Nancy.Love Discussion

Thank you so much for the effort so far. Hoping the latest Angels Love scene makes an appearance soon.
 
Angels.Love Kelly Collins And Liz Ocean - Seducing Nerd (27.06.26)
anyone has the video link to this?
 
is there a way to seperate video and album posts of wowgirls. it seems to be just album posts which are not interesting.
 
all S.L/WG/UF/A.L videos are in the page mynax keeps up to date with new releases on filester (link is just a few posts above, put it in your browser bookmarks); download/playback has been restored on filester (waiting for upload: let's hope it won't take too long, so he/she can start the upload of latest videos asap), so use it...
 
I feel like there are fewer UltraFilms and wowgirls scenes now. In the past few days, what I've seen released on the official site are mostly solo performances. There are very few male-female or female-female scenes being filmed nowadays.
 
They have gone away completely from anal as well (e.g. Angelica, Leah Maus etc).
 
SvenSvedenWP It is true that some girls have left the industry; for instance, male performer Charlie Dean collaborated with WowGirls/UltraFilms for about four years—spanning 2017 to 2020—with only a few sporadic appearances thereafter. The turnover is rapid, and new talent constantly joins the mix; currently, WowGirls, UltraFilms, and AngelsLove rely heavily on male performer Jimmy Bud, who is enjoying the peak of his career.
 
15 out of 30 recent scenes from WG has been bg or gg. Im not sure what the ratio was in the past but little to complain about imo
 
Not my point. In the past, there was a variety of BG film content (some anal) with different filming styles. It seems that most of their BG or BGG content is full of long (very very long) closeups without showing the performers, and they are leaning more into fake noises than they used to.
 
I have collected 133 videos featuring Charlie Dean on Wowgirls/UltraFilms/Angelslove. I also have 7 Wowgirls/UltraFilms videos featuring Elin Holm and Dennis Boer, a male actor in BG scenes. I found these through magnet links and the help of everyone on SimPcity. Thank you all. Also, Elin Holm has since left the industry, and Charlie Dean is receiving fewer gigs on these three platforms.
 
From what I can see, Mynax has already updated all the scenes. Great job!
 
Hi, anyone can help me with this videos in 4k?
Eva Generosi - Getting closer to Eva
Eva Generosi - Dream Girl
 
Latest Wowgirls scene - Maria Pie was someone I never expected to see back...
Though not sure if she has just aged or had some work done... Wouldn't have recognised her without having her name show.
 
It looks like we'll finally see some lesbian analingus in the next S.L scene.
Let's hope it won't be just a few seconds of tongue tip ass-teasing (I don' trust pics)....
 
Back
Top