Simp Chat woohankyung / hankyung / 한갱 - Discussion Thread

Jettison4

Lurker
Joined
Mar 12, 2022
Posts
53
Reaction score
0
main thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/12281/
493667c5d9094a268c109484df3d7b061.gif

228567f4839ae57d67c4f025bdc93b502.gif

689067d2bf94bdb5a8350485f17421d66.gif
 
not a doctor so no idea what kind of procedure but she def had something done there. compare her now with photos from 3-4 years ago and you'll instantly see the difference. and you should notice how "weird" or unnatural her hips / ass look like these days from certain angles. ive seen multiple korean girls suffer from this after a BBL that doesn't fit their body
it's kind of funny because back then i always thought she's pretty but i couldn't get myself to goon to her
 
I just find it sad seeing these beautiful women fucking themselves up, and not just Woo e.g. Ariana Grande is like... :monkaS: Like Woo is still at least not in fucked up territory, but she looked always great. :SadgeCry:
 
Based on the way she's able to flex her butt like real booty and the way it moves in this clip it looks like she had some high quality butt injections instead of the scuffed implants lots of chicks get
 
Yeah looks very unnatural, it's a combination of widening the hip and also some injection/bbl combo. Lots of koreans get it idk why it's so popular, looks so weird with their chicken legs.
 
Not only is that ass not real, it's been through a few iterations lol. If you compare it to her Facebook star days to now, you'll see how much it changed over the years lol.
Honestly not a big fan of the current version, think she overdid it a litte..
 
I noticed that it looks awesome, but I might be a little bit biased...
 
Also as I might be biased as well, I don’t mind that she changed herself over the years since knowing Koreans they will always get something done to themselves.
But if she is 100% doing onlyfans then I would support that :peepoSad:
 
Don't notice much of a difference, but her lighting from her old 2020/2022 Twitch days was WAY too bright
 
The only things real on this girl are her hands and feet. A shame really, because from some angles her ass still looks flat. I've gotten bored with the same dances in different outfits, so hopefully she goes the inkyung route soon.
 
Another throwaway stream tonight. Barely any dances. No one seems to be paying for dances even if her outfit is hot. Any guesses why?
 
There's a decent chunk of the bow chi bow dance (530) spam I didn't clip, but I think I got majority of them
 
Back
Top