Simp Chat woodbunnyy / WoodBabyy / Fitbuni / Ruth Wooster Discussion Thread

Has anyone ever bought a custom video from her? I was told it would take max. a week. Now I've been waiting over six weeks for my video, and I keep getting put off week after week with the excuse that she's too busy. Kind of strange.
 
Yeah you have to request a refund ASAP, you're getting close to being too late and Onlyfans rejecting it as being too old a transaction
 
Update:
Thanks for the advice. After contacting OF support, Woodbaby told me I would receive the video on February 16th. Of course, I didn't receive it. After following up again, I was either given the runaround or received no response at all. Apparently, OF is now processing the refund. This all seems very unprofessional. I would be very cautious with any future custom requests.
 
Some of her first stuff there’s her taking piss in her mouth. I don’t have it but if you find the mega files across the net it’s in there
 
There's videos of her in the shower giving a bj and then getting pissed on if that's what you mean
 
Yes, I got my money back from OF. It was very strange; 5 weeks later, she still sent me the custom Video. I have no idea why she did that. So I ended up getting the video for free.
 
If she continue to make those woodworking videos, she will see God.
 
Back
Top