quietcast8
Lurker
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2024
- Posts
- 29
- Reaction score
- 0
One of my favorite type of female body. I'm looking for girls with the following description...
Anna Tsaralunga
Gotta start with what I consider the perfect example. This chick's body is insane, almost looks like she has an extra pair of ribs.
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2469/
shawtnes / Pluspei / Nestix
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/74777/
Ashe Maree
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2223/
Bibbitybobbityboobie
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/37872/
ange.lic | Angel°•♡ | an_gel- | angel.ic
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/156840/
alicedice / alice_n_wonderland_
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/134859/


chloeoo | chloexxxxooo | chloexoox | chloeoox
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4542/
Sexmeat | Slutmeatcunt
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/3720/
- [MUST] Petite figure with a seemingly longer than average torso / abdomen
- Slim, Slim thick or Fitness body.
- Any breast size but I would REALLY prefer them natural. Fake tits are OK as long as the job was well done.
- Nice ratio waist-hips ratio.
Anna Tsaralunga
Gotta start with what I consider the perfect example. This chick's body is insane, almost looks like she has an extra pair of ribs.
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2469/
shawtnes / Pluspei / Nestix
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/74777/
Ashe Maree
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/2223/
Bibbitybobbityboobie
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/37872/
ange.lic | Angel°•♡ | an_gel- | angel.ic
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/156840/
alicedice / alice_n_wonderland_
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/134859/


chloeoo | chloexxxxooo | chloexoox | chloeoox
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4542/
Sexmeat | Slutmeatcunt
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/3720/








































































































































