Simp Chat Women of Professional Wrestling

Yeahh I was thinking the same thing especially those outfits she wears and her ring gear is getting shorter 🄵🄵
 
I consider this to be a part of Charlotte's life with her not needing to be number one all the time, now she's more free to be herself which makes her look way hottter
 
Plus she's a couple years further out from her divorce, which she's said took a serious toll on her.
 
Anyone know anything about what’s going on with those rumors of Lyra Valkyria leaks including a BJ video?
 
First I'm hearing of it. I'd assume bullshit unless proven otherwise.
 
take this with a pinch of salt but apparently liv morgan has sex scene in bad lieutenant
 
It would be hard to believe that any of them would have leaks out there these days
 
I know she probably isn't a lot of people's type but I have always found Nia Jax attractive. She's cute and she has only been getting better looking over the years. I really like a lot of female wrestlers.

I remember she had me rock hard when she dropped this video a while back.

 
Hard to believe, but not impossible. Current leaks would probably be more impossible than from when they were younger.
She has an attractive face and has lost a good amount of weight since she first debuted in wrestling. I'm just more annoyed she said she was gonna spill some tea (I think after she got released before or something), and then she never did.
 
Nia’s fine, but I always say that she’s that one friend every women brings with her to the club to keep guys from talking to her
 
Apparently her character has a rape scene, I don't know if she'll actually be naked but it's crazy how WWE allowed her to do that in this movie
 
Roxanne Perez enjoyers. Go and buy a lottery ticket today. The rare and unheard of has just happened. She has won 2 matches in a row since being called up to main roster :ppOverheat::HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA::peepoD:
 
:PepeWhy::PepeWhy: i may be late but did bea priestley/blairdavenport shutdown onlyfans ? is it a glitch ? her page was still up yesterday when i went to it and she logged in, it said "seen 1 hour ago" under headline :PepeWhy::PepeWhy: anybody has updates or news https://onlyfans.com/bpriestley

 
It really feels like the time has come for her to be rewarded after so many defeats; everything changed for her after her match at TriplemanĆ­a, and now she truly comes across as a major wrestler
 
I think she shut it down, which is a shame since there were still 5 PPVs left that I hadn’t gotten (I was pacing myself for budget reasons). Wonder if anyone might have some of those newer ones I never got?
 
Pretty sure it's shut down. Sadie Gibbs is the same.
Honestly, she got to showcase more who she is in AAA than currently on the main roster. Her winning MITB should be the beginning of her leaving Judgement Day.
 
Just goes to show that people get more to do on AAA and even NXT than the main roster which is a damn shame.

Also, looks like Mara Sade is All Elite now; probably the last people I'd expect to be in AEW but then again they'll take just about anybody who's a former WWE wrestler.
 
Back
Top