Simp Chat Women of Professional Wrestling

Tessa Blanchard is an example of no matter how much they say they would change, cant help themself from actually making positive changes for themselves in their careers.
 
I keep telling people she’s Chelsea green if she was good in the ring. She has it all.
 
I know, man. I was really hoping she would've won the North American Championship.
 
she made more than enough and was just greedy + impatient. if she had waited a bit longer, she would've been called up to the main roster.
 
Yeah laynie reid stepped up and now she's on smackdown as 1 half of the tag champs
 
forgive me everybody ... i cant find thread of TNA mila moore ( the new stacy keibler ) ... ill post here or in thread "DrSerizawa" posted above ⬆️🔼↗️🔁

TNA yesterday september 10


stacy K

 
Roxanne Perez away from Triple H and his terrible booking and not only wins a match since forever knows when but actually looks like a star. Should have a banger of a match with La Catalina at Worlds Collide. Would like her to stay in Triple AAA and feud with her. Best thing that can happen is getting away from Raw and Smackdown but more importantly the failures of Judgement Day
 
That Stacy clip. After the match Test beat the shit outta that guy. Maybe i got worked, maybe a shoot.
 
I think she said the money wasn't enough because she spent too much on scattered equipment for wrestling. I'm not sure if she would have gone to the main roster if she had stayed in WWE. Lainey was a huge addition to the group and I think that was the main reason for the three of them to move up to the main roster together
 
I think they put her in that match just because they needed a WWE wrestler to lose to Catalina, but it's interesting to see her speaking fluent Spanish. I'd never seen her speak Spanish before, and I don't think she even knew how. Maybe she's preparing to wrestle more often in Mexico
 
What’s she doing now? I thought I saw her mention that she was going to continue wrestling, but I could be wrong. Honestly, she didn’t look like someone who was really into being a wrestler.
 
I thought she was doing some modeling as well as selling her old gear. I don't think Jasmyn Nyx is doing any more wrestling. She probably would have stayed with NXT if she didn't try to negotiate herself instead of having an agent do it for her.
 
Shes an influencer who is paid to gamble on Kick and does some modeling. She doesn't want to make a Page sadly
 
Hey whats going on with liv morgan I saw on her forum page that 2 people were talking about her nose piercing and nails? Just curious on whats up
 
I didn't see it but I'm going to assume it was that bj video and if so yes it's ai
 
Back
Top