Allegedly. I've only seen faceless pics and stuff that COULD be her, but it's unlikely. The only "proof" I've seen was a belly button piercing or something.
The ones I saw were on MasterFap and they looked nothing like her. I don't think I saw the ones you're talking about.
It's just asking to feed the trolls everytime they say something on there. That's how wrestling fans get when they think they know everything about a wrestler
This is the alleged one I have saved for some reason. Not sure if they're on that site, though. Like I said, probably not her, but just some random girl.
Yeah, I don't think that's her. Roxanne's never really been that full with the titties even when pushed up.
But if it is though then I wouldn't be surprised, because you'd be surprised to know how many women in wrestling have pierced nipples.
And pretty much everyone else tbh.. I don't understand how people get so fucking mad about a scripted sport. Accidents and mistakes happen all the time.