Simp Chat Women of Professional Wrestling

Damn, good call. She's fantastic. Thank you!

Kiera Hogan has a great ass and pornstar vibes. Not as appealing in the face or hairline but damn, could easily be a early 2000s West Coast Productions or Evasive Angles girl.
 
The belief is that CMLL wanted her to choose between TNA and CMLL, so she chose CMLL. Which is a no brainer when they'll book her regularly AND pay her more than TNA would.
 
Exactly. Probably one of the easiest decisions she could make.
 
With all these people who have asked for their release from TNA, and got it, it seems to me like none of them are looking to go to WWE.
 
I expect most to do the indies. I could see Maclin in AEW as part of the Don Callis Family, though.
 
Honestly, it's probably for the best, because I can't see WWE doing anything with any of them.
And they're saying that Mike Santana's contract is ending soon and he might be going to WWE, but I can't see them doing anything with him either.
 
Mike Santana will most likely be going to NXT and will be NXT Champion or NXT North American Champion. The NXT Men's Division has been lacking with all the call ups and Santana will be a good addition.
 
Karmen Petrovic is now appearing in AAA. To me, this feels like WWE or at least HBK sees something in Karmen. She's been featured fairly regularly on EVOLVE, makes sporadic appearances on NXT (although seems to have formed a group with Nattie and Nikita Lyons), and now AAA. I hope it works out for her.
 
I do too, because honestly I was expecting her to be next on the released list; but I do like how they’ve took upon themselves to make Evolve and AAA the best options for people who aren’t being used.
Also, apparently Liv recently got injured in a fatal four way at a house show
 
Speaking of Tessa, how the FUCK are there screenshots of her in a schoolgirl outfit tied to a table, but the video, as far as I can tell, is impossible to see?
 
Evolve is still basically developmental to development, but AAA is an entire different beast with a entire new audience. So it's nice to see, at least. Even when Wendy Choo disappeared for awhile, she reverted back to a non-spooky gimmick and I think she's the Evolve champ right now.
Liv just can't catch a break. Her title reign is shit and now she gets injured. Hopefully it's not serious.
 
Sol Ruca is a shitter , her whole thing is doing flippy/jumpy stuff but she botches it half the time.
 
Back
Top