Simp Chat Women of K-Pop Discussion

Karina is the last thicc warrior standing, if she joins the Ozempic hype then KPop is over.

No more curvy idols in the industry.
 
there are more but you do you, and she's literally in SM where everyone is chomping ozempic like tictacs. so if it happens, not surprised.
 
Yoohyeon's fit, not curvy. I like to fantasize her naked body looks like this chick's, especially now that she has implants:

https://simpcityopen.com/threads/7296/

I'm also struggling to come up with another active (so Purple Kiss Swan doesn't count) idol who has a natural body like Karina's. Ironically, I'd say JiU from Dreamcatcher has a more similar healthy body type, especially her thighs and face. Maybe also TripleS Chaeyeon and Fifty Fifty Athena, though they cover them up way too much. Wonderful girls otherwise, some of my favorites.

Maybe IVE Yujin looks fairly healthy, though she's not at Karina's level. Eunchae, Ahyeon are also not too skinny, but, again, not on Karina's level of thickness.
 
I love Yujin but her (and all of IVE) are getting skinnier, she still has some ass but it's not like it used to be.
Her, Rei & Wonyoung used to be very curvy.

I do remember that someone from TripleS had a FAT ass (I'm guessing this was Chaeyeon?), I don't follow the others you mentioned but will look em up.
 
The one with the fat ass was Yooyeon. Sadly she's gotten on the ozempic (sorry, i meant dieting ;)) train since then. Chayeon has massive tits and great thighs, but she's not very impressive in the ass department. But hey, at least she's not a skeleton and that's worthy of respect.
Here's some Yooyeon ass content:

 
Chayeon does have some very nice tits, hopefully one day she sets them free at Waterbomb like Jeewon and Eunbi.

And goddamn it man, Ozempic has taken too many souls from us smh.
 
I completely get the hype for athena i also really like her but boy oh boy I do I prefer keena. was actually very glad that she was the one from the og line up that stayed (i do think athena is bettet looking i just personally prefer keena)
 
I'm surprised no one ever brings up Tzuyu in these thickness debates. Its literally what she's known for and they even call her Thighwanese.

I guess she's just not popular with these younger fans 🤷
 

^ Just some random screenshots I've taken from fancams or twitter. There's a lot of content on her from this tour. You can even see in the last image, where she's standing nexxt to Momo, who everyone calls thicc, and is further away from the camera, her thighs are still almost twice the size.
 
Yeah but that's only for like what, the last 2 - 3 years when she started really gaining size for her thighs? The Korean beauty standard of having thin everything is really wasting a lot of idols' natural beauty
 
Back
Top