Simp Chat Women of K-Pop Discussion

I think there's a difference between gooning and saying "yeah they be fucking like crazy". You can fantasize all you want but that's just insane to think all of your fav are sex addict. Imo.
 
She can mumble rap. I don't think LSF has listened to their own singing otherwise they wouldn't have embarrassed themselves at coachella.
 
They would have to show anything to get posted. I don't think I've seen them show even tiny bit of cheeks or cleavage. So what are we supposed to look at?
 
Chaewon is the only one who can consistently sing well in LE SSERAFIM, but their music is trash nowadays anyway.
They're arguably the sexiest group in KPop and that's all that matters. I'm here to goon, idgaf about their songs.

And I stand by what I said earlier, in the far future some of the idols we mentioned will go public with BTS members or BTS will get exposed for running through the KPop scene (as they should).
I would rather fuck idols who you know won't snitch, so there's no need to sign an NDA. Plus, they Looksmaxx and dance for a living, so you know they're gonna be good in bed.

Kazuha is probably a better fuck then any model.
 
Absolutely a better fuck.. have u seen that leg up stretch she does 🫨🫨🫨🫨 and she got abs.. = endurance to throw it biiiike 😭🫨🫨🫨
 
Where there's smoke there's fire. We hopefully will get more juicy leaks in the future. Angry sasaeng could spill beans. Phone repair guy could leak sextapes. There's no way Yunjin didn't fuck someone from BTS, she ran a fan account for them before joining Hybe.

I also haven't listened to a full LSF song in years. I know all their choreography though lmao. And yes Kazuha is probably the best fuck in LSF. Her ballerina body lets her get fucked like a pretzel, shit would be so hot.
 
Korean guys usually play PS5. Girls usually play Switch. Her having a PS5 in the picture means she was dating someone that left their PS5 at her place.
 
Her flexibility lets me know she's amazing in bed + she's a professional dancer.

100%. I'm telling y'all Yunjin & Giselle are hoes, it's so obvious. Especially Giselle lol.

The more interesting question would be, who do y'all think is a complete prude? Someone who only fucks in a relationship.
 
Not sure about Giselle since I don't follow her enough. Karina is the only Aespa I fap to. But Yunjin 100% gets dick on the regular.

Prudes:

TripleS Chaeyeon: I saw her pull down another member's safety shorts a few years ago, plus she has been stingy with showing anything.

Twice Dahyun: Don't think she has shown anything ever. I can't recall anything other than VPL and maybe cameltoe?

Fromis Jiwon: She seems flirty on the outside but she takes extra care to tape down everything. In 9 years of Fromis I don't think I've seen her cleavage and cheeks more than once.

Meovv Anna: Only way you will ever see anything from her is a wardrobe malfunction.
 
going off ur definition i would say most idols probably, theres no real reason to be sleeping around especially with crazy ass fans that will literally stalk and kill them over realtionship rumors lmao
 
Back
Top