MEGATHREAD! Women Announcing They Are Going To Cum | Orgasm Announcement

MilesPort

Lurker
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Posts
238
Reaction score
0
This thread is for women announcing they are going to cum before an orgasm. Women saying "Im cumming" during an orgasm is also accepted. Lesbian clips are accepted, and even though I'm not really in to the solo stuff, solo vids are also accepted. I'm sure a lot of you know and will post some good solo clips. I'll start us off:
If you're in to body shaking and leg trembling orgasms, here's the link to the thread that has a lot of clips of it: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/63941/
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/19947/
https://bunkr.pk/f/gmQY3H7k1Yg2C
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/18507/
https://bunkr.cr/f/lYx2rRTuBS0sZ
 
This cutie with an insane body sounds so sexy when she cums, always gets euphoric and giggly. Shout out to all the OPs for sharing.
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1333/
1804x3923_2c71c4b6eee1da0dbad83caa8319464a863ba261cc095047.jpg

1506x2886_661c1ccd088beaabfe853a10e5c5b298469f8883fd2d59b1.jpg

100012720604c4f2ef106b5d62.jpg

3024x4032_1b8ca8062fa375b2be64e8a7e5f5e93b2bfce914b8f28052.jpg

@ 17:00 and @23:00
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1333/
https://bunkr.cr/f/kXQvz0M7d2hhB
@15:00
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1333/
https://pixeldrain.com/u/oBVf38wi
@5:30
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1333/
https://bunkr.cr/f/zd7farfNa70cR
@16:40
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/1333/
https://bunkr.cr/f/0havj5o12fptjr11jqkco_source-gIbUUo4g.mp4
@4:30
https://bunkr.cr/f/F7Yw2dQM8FVhX
 
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/9622/
mathema-kitten is so hot when she cums, she says a lot leading riiiight up to it, "I'm cumming oh fuckfuckfuckfuck---" and then it's like her soul leaves her body and 10 seconds later she zaps back to reality. She always gets super wet and shows her holes off while she's cumming.
FU0gyi2VsAAkBbe.jpg

video-capture-t0000.00seg-100962f607c6b8cd9556.png

966x1253_2c52967de27ee43ca3091dc36f3ed9fc1553cfc2a899a48c.jpg

@1:30, but she clearly cums again at 2:20 and 3:30
https://bunkr.pk/f/S9HI5LYEBEm3k
@9:00 - She spends the whole vid edging and creaming, then cums and plays with her grool
https://bunkr.cr/f/cha3fD7w4g4S1
@7:45 - Cums hard, then shows off her grool and feeds it to herself
https://bunkr.cr/f/kyRY2VZddTQUx
@2:45
https://bunkr.cr/f/grcauPYXU3mSf
@5:15 - She pushes out soooo much cream when she cums
https://bunkr.cr/f/6mfFnmIXLFVLf
@7:30 - gets a cheeky little extra one in at 8:15
https://bunkr.cr/f/Q8sE0IZAlBzYS
@5:30
https://bunkr.cr/f/atkvIjJyHCyvj
 
Amelia Adams
Screenshot_20230320_194641_Instagram.md.jpg

@3:15 she literally counts it down "I'm gonna cum...3....2....1...." but she starts to cum forreal and you can see her pussy clenching @4:00
 
Back
Top