Simp Chat Willow Lay | Willow | willowxlay | Willow x Lay | babyxwillow | afterdarkwillow

Does anyone think she'll do porn at some point? She's been hanging out with pornstars a lot lately, doing podcasts and stuff.
 
well, she moves from nothing to showing tits and now playing with dildo. Everything is possible. What sure it's she doesn't need the money, she's known enough to have more than any of us by doing barely nothing.
Plenty of girls never go further, just look in the 70's when movies went from erotic to porn only exception made the cross. I don't know if she's swinger or libertine, but hanging out with pornstars would be a good star. But maybe watching people fucking live it's just her limit, but another ting for sure, no one would complain if the start doing hc !
 
I feel like its impossible to actualy find content of her. There is a lot of Bunker for trailer, but not a lot of actual videos
 
In one of the latest videos that she did reacting to porn videos on pornhub, she mentioned that she has been thinking recently about taking the next step but she's not sure about it or what the future holds for her. Who knows if she's really thinking about it or just teasing.
 
She is expensive af, that is why it's hard to find any content of her
 
The nudes and dildo vids are old, from before she started her Pornhub channel. Hopefully if all her explicit vids leak across the internet she willl be more open to doing porn
 
I think the first step for her will be doing her porn reviews topless/naked and hopefully continues from there
 
Doesn’t she look like megan fox, sounds like her, too? Am i dreaming? 😂 the video where she’s riding the dildo but wearing glasses, a black playboy shirt and black beanie cap would be perfect if she took all that off and were completely naked. I like how she understands to show her perfect feet. I prefer her current look than the old pre boob job look. And i had no idea she was from germany. I just discovered her 3 hours ago.
 
She has some decent videos in the first 2 pages of her thread on here. But most of it is 60 second clips with bad lighting or pre boob job stuff. But there’s at least one dildo riding video post boob job that’s 15 minutes long. It’s almost perfect because she doesn’t remove her beanie cap, shirt and glasses but she pulls shirt up to show tits as she rides. She is sexy af! We need more content!
 
She’s so expensive, she’s my first and only post nut clarity experience, and I got it before I even nutted lol. I had the money but still felt like offing myself afterwards. Those 1 minute videos were like $90-200 bucks each. I stopped at 200 I’m guessing it goes higher. I then found the rest in this thread so kudos to whoever kept going, or maybe used loadeds.

I wish she did nude versions of her asmr ear eating stuff, at the time that’s why I subscribed and she(whatever guy from her agency does the sexting) said she didn’t have any so I just wanted to see her tits so I can watch her asmr videos knowing what’s underneath.

Haven’t resubscribed since back then other than a promo week, her page was free.
 
Her prices are pretty ridiculous. I can't remember if she asked me for $30 or $50 for a 30 to 60 second clip as part of her "foreplay" video. Maybe it was $20. I bought it. Wasn't happy. Then the next video was definitely up there from $40 and up. I called her out on this about four years ago. She banned me. It's fine. I got off cheap :KEKW:
 
It’s in the bunkr from either the 1st or 2nd page of her main thread. That’s how i found it. It’s like 600mb.
 
Pretty sad she do not make that type of content anymore,. if she do stuff , her face is always hidden
 
I’m glad she at least made it but i had to finish to a shorter clip of her riding a dildo with the red lighting which i hate, but she was better looking in that clip as she wasn’t wearing a shirt. I almost came to the 15 minute video but she doesn’t orgasm at the end so I was just jerking with my dick in the wind waiting fir her to have an orgasm at the end. But honestly, I could’ve just rewound it to the last orgasm she had. She looked good, despite wearing a shirt. She looks like megan fox. Sounds like her, too. Love that. I hope she makes more stuff like that. I don’t think i’d mind her hiding her face as long as the lighting and angles were good and she had legit orgasms.
 
yeah you don’t have to live with the post nut clarity, the first clip is like $50 bucks lol. From there it ramps up to 75 and the next couple were each $99, then eventually $199 which is where I stopped.
 
Back
Top