Simp Chat Wifey | wifey.com - Discussion

Good lord, this site has such a low batting average with women. Like 1/5 are watchable at best. Hate to rag on chicks but this site needs to try harder. There's so many quality hotwives out there.
 
Not quite. You’d first have to define what constitutes a "pro" by your definition. For me, RealWifeRidley, Suzanne, Brooke Blaze, or Country Hotwife, etc., aren't pros. They operate in their own space—specifically, the "wifey" niche—without the involvement of all those trashy labels like Naughty America.
 
Incorrect. A lot of their featured couples have only shot amateur porn. That's the biggest difference between Wifey and other cuckold porn websites like cuckold-sessions
They lose their appeal after shooting for big studios. Which's why I'm never turned on by serenity cox & cory chase
 
Serenity Cox is weird, on paper she's everything you'd want, in reality my dick doesn't even move an inch watching her perform
 
I think that vmg really did her dirty. Her scenes with her husband and the other guy are way better than all the vmg vids.
 
I just found out about this site, do you know any really amateur couples that I already record here?
 
Feel like most of these couples lack the edgy/taboo elements that make hotwife content interesting. It's pretty boring when the couple is nothing more than just "girl thats a pornstar" and "guy thats cool with his gf being a pornstar" lmao.

The Keeley Kennedy vid was good, she was teasing her husband and telling him he can't fuck her as good as the bull does, etc. Anyone know which other videos have stuff like that?
 
Pathetic. Wifey has gone down the toilet. Tired of seeing the 40+ y.o. tattooed pro-am plastic surgery chicks.

21 months is disgraceful. They need fresh content. Fresh hotwives.
 
As if it is easy to cast fresh hotwives and husbands.
Porn is still taboo and doing it means you will lose the job and family.

Hotwife are always older milf category , You can't expect 18 year old women as hotwife.
There are other sites for it.
This site is for older women!!
 
Looks like a new scene outside studio is coming. A new teaser is posted on twitter.
What could be it?

It is in greece too.

I think they are going international!!!!

What do you guys think?
 
What is the point of having WIFEY when they already got BLACKED and BLACKEDRAW iykyk LOL
 
Hey buddy, when did I ever say I want or expect college age chicks, or that I even want that? I’m talking 28 y.o. MILFs... 32, 35, 38—and so on. 40 is fine, but every week it feels like they’re older women or chicks tattooed to the nines with bolt on tits. Not much variation.

The “they’ll lose their jobs” line doesn't hold water, because there are plenty of hotwives already out there in the industry to choose from. Wifey is spoiled for choice. I follow plenty of hotwives on OF who want to be on there and talk about it all the time, and it’s a recurring topic of dicsussion among hotwives Fetlife and OF.

Also, Wifey's no mask policy isn't helping.

Plenty of the BEST hotwives wear masks in the lifestyle—some fans even prefer it because it adds intrigue—yet Wifey’s strict no-mask rule shuts them out.

There are many moves they can make to improve the site.
 
100% Agree. Europeans would be a good expansion—France and Spain especially--just draw a 1,000-mile exclusion zone around British chav chicks and we're good.

Doubt Wifey’s got the budget to fly Euros in though. Wifey's type is still the gutter chicks with 400 tattoos, fake lips, fake knockers and a hack job BBL. If she doesn’t look like a Proboscis Monkey with bolt-ons, they don't want her.
 
I would trust Sam Bankman-Fried with my debit # before I would trust Isiah Maxwell. That goes for things generally, but it also applies to porn scenes. For the life of me, I can't understand why they keep casting this guy.

He has never been good in any scene with a good looking woman, in my opinion.

It's really a shame he never focused on being a crossover star, I think that side of the industry would have been his lane and welcomed him.

It's also a shame when you realize just how many women shot one interracial scene and it was with him. I have to wonder if their experience with ole bug eyes had any impact on whether they did more IR scenes afterwards.

Something about his beady eyes and shifty, lubricious gawk always made me feel super uneasy.




He has the look of a man accustomed to shimmying up trees and jerking off with a pair of binoculars in his left hand.



Also, if I ever called a business and a guy with a creepy voice like his picked up the phone, I'd be calling in an elite tactical unit to raid the establishment asap.

 
Jason luv at blacked and isiah at wifey - these 2 are terrible performers but for some reason, VMG keeps booking them
 
Back
Top