Identify Hotwife Queen of Spades "Who is this?" - Identify unknown Hotwives and QoS in here

The first is this cute, mature hotwife. Clean, doesn't look like an ex stripper full of tattoos...apparently named Katie. I have found several videos which are just the individual clips that form the compilation I uploaded.
The second is a delightful Punjab wife with a penchant for riding cock. Exquisite face, long luscious hair and an svelte bronze goddess physique.
https://bunkr.cr/a/W59oS0yR
 
1) https://xhamster.com/videos/white-girl-unleases-black-snake-for-blowjob-6676107
This seems and old one. Comments suggest they have more videos and one anal. Anybody know them?

2) https://www.tnaflix.com/amateur-porn/When-hubby-is-out,-the-wife-takes-a-BBC-up-the-ass/video8761857?from_pop=1
That's another good one. He uses every hole of hers. Too bad I have neve found a version with sound

3) No action but the situation is so hot. Two girls are waiting for bbc, one of them is doggy with the asshole completely wide open. Is there a longer version?
 
Back
Top