Simp Chat Whisperitch/千鹤躺采 Discussion

Open this thread since the content thread doesn't allow us to discuss. Anyone been to this massage parlor before? Does anyone know if No.19 is still there?

She's definitely the best!
 
That channel went downhill quick. It's like they just tell them to do the same formulaic routine over and over again with guys that can't get a boner if you give them a pill
 
Well, it will be good if it's someone like No.19 with great teasing and communication skill. The other ones are too boring.
 
Cald bro on patreon is a 100% better channel. Real girls, real parlors, and it actually shows nudity. The only thing is you need to get the $50 tier to actually get videos worth watching. And they have a $300 tier that I haven't seen yet but the video seem like it's actual sex. They have some real decent videos though
 
No. Cald bro is a patreon channel. But for being on patreon they have full-blown nudity and sexual acts
 
I don't think there is one. And I haven't been subscribed to that channel for months
 
Anyone having patreon subscription please help
You can give me id and I will uploaded all videos
 
300 tier is mostly massage>hj>bj clips and a bunch of hotel room escort sex vids. Theres also some nuru massage as well.
Dudes face is blurred, females are not.
 
Most of the thumbnails are going to be censored out since I am not a subscriber anymore, but if you go to the cald bro patreon there might be some uncensored thumbnails and even a couple free preview videos possibly. Some pretty hot chicks on there
 
No saved pics unfortunately but 90%+ are hot. Only one or two that aren't fit.
 
Back
Top